Streaming FFXIV

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm streaming one of the new savage raids tonight if anyone's interested in what it's like :eek: (really difficult so basically just me dying a lot and sabotaging the party)

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I watched a bit before I went out.
5...4...3..."Watches the magic missile fly past"...

Always one. Haha.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Haha yeah I'm completed new to twitch btw is there a way to save clips from my streams does anyone know? I'd like to be able to watch it back

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Haha yeah I'm completed new to twitch btw is there a way to save clips from my streams does anyone know? I'd like to be able to watch it back

Should be a button where settings / fullscreen etc.. to take clips. You have to be logged in obviously.

Not sure if you can save videos, if you are not partnered. Will have to check your settings, if you can they will expire after X days though.

EDIT: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/videos-on-demand?language=en_US
Explains here about vods, they ARE disabled by default and for non-partnered are saved for 14 days. Also says clips are part of the VOD system so worth a read i guess.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Should be a button where settings / fullscreen etc.. to take clips. You have to be logged in obviously.

Not sure if you can save videos, if you are not partnered. Will have to check your settings, if you can they will expire after X days though.

EDIT: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/videos-on-demand?language=en_US
Explains here about vods, they ARE disabled by default and for non-partnered are saved for 14 days. Also says clips are part of the VOD system so worth a read i guess.

Yeah thanks, that will do ^^

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Your welcome.

Says on there partnered channels are saved for 60 day's. I assume that is why everyone has a YouTube channel with past broadcasts uploaded, but only useful for the hardcore streamers trying to make a name for themselves i guess. :)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
can always make clip videos? unsure if you need anything special for that though

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
To make twitch clips you just need to be logged in, click on the "Clip" button when something happens that u wanna clip, then it'll take you to a screen to edit the length of the clip, then it'll give you a link, and you can actually directly download clips by Inspecting the clip once it's done and searching for .mp4 and copying/pasting the link

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
II.just downloaded ff8 remastered for 15.99
Ps store

Already got mog card off the jogger !
9 9 3 2 gg wp

I'm not sure what this has to do with my stream 💩 but I also got ff8 last night. Don't even remember what a mog card is tho

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I'm not sure what this has to do with my stream 💩 but I also got ff8 last night. Don't even remember what a mog card is tho

FF9 on the Switch is beast mode, having higher speed is fun!

But also, are you starting to stream FF? if so what times as I have never properly played past 9! haha

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

But also, are you starting to stream FF? if so what times as I have never properly played past 9! haha

Never played 9
You didn't play X? That was actually our generation lol. I'm only streaming 14 though

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Did 4- ff10 part 2

Then 12
On 14 atm

Playing 8 remastered atm, 7 remastered is out soon!

Let down tai, no ff8 card knowledge!

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

I read that as if you don't play games after 9pm, like your on a gaming curfew or something.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I read that as if you don't play games after 9pm, like your on a gaming curfew or something.

I think I only get to play them after 9pm :( haha

But I played FF10 a bit, but I kinda honed in on FF7/8/9