Streaming Sites

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
Hello Mir-folk.

Can anyone recommend decent streaming sites? Mainly for football but films/tv too.

I used to used Ronaldo7/Atdhe but of late they seem really crap.

Cheers :)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Ah OK cool. How are they for timeouts? The link I posted above frequently drops connection (always at an important moment) and a refresh is the only way to regain connection
Same happened to me way to many times for live footy so I just purchase a now TV day pass for £7 if I really fancy watching the game

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Just buy an IPTV service, especially for sports.

£40ish a year and you're sorted with every sports channel around the world.

Reactions: Pete107

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
even ppv ufc boxing? @Skyline ? I normally pay for most of the big fights. But ones i dont. I use what piff said cracked streams + ripple i used for the aj ruiz fight. this guy hosted a stream was like 1080p so that fight i watched for free. All depeends if am watching on my own at like half 5 or with the family use big tv / paid for no lag at all. Defo does trigger me when streams fine all way upto main event then boom buffer ingggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshdDSHsdahsad'[

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
Same happened to me way to many times for live footy so I just purchase a now TV day pass for £7 if I really fancy watching the game
Yea see I dont mind if its once or twice during a game if the quality is true HD and refreshing sorts it out, but im the same if its a big game i fancy watching i get the day pass, but BT only do the month pass, so still miss some.

I have a firestick that has/had the IPTV type apps like Mobdro/Kodi - started wellbut quickly became like streaming sites, dropping connection or endless links of adverts or dead pages :cautious: can you reccomend any IPTVs @Skyline

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
even ppv ufc boxing? @Skyline ? I normally pay for most of the big fights. But ones i dont. I use what piff said cracked streams + ripple i used for the aj ruiz fight. this guy hosted a stream was like 1080p so that fight i watched for free. All depeends if am watching on my own at like half 5 or with the family use big tv
Yep, includes PPV - I watched the AJ v Ruiz on my IPTV service, perfect quality and no buffering.

Obviously, sometime you get the odd issue, but for what you pay you can accept it from time to time!

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Yep, includes PPV - I watched the AJ v Ruiz on my IPTV service, perfect quality and no buffering.

Obviously, sometime you get the odd issue, but for what you pay you can accept it from time to time!

I will give that a look ty good sir

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Lads, I can't reccomend any as the only one I use is currently set to "Private" and accepting no more users - He likes to keep his client base small so he stays under the radar and less issues.

However, I have been reccomended these two - Cost more than what I pay but I've been told they're top notch.

https://www.novatheme.co/portal/cart.php - Don't worry, it's not a "Hosting" service as it advertises ;-)

Worth trying a month pass, or contacting them to see if they offer a day pass to try out.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Alternatively, just search facebook or twitter for groups. That's how mine operates, using facebook. But it's obviously set to private group. Some are open.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

It's not the Odd issue though, everybody i know whos a big UFC / Boxing fan that has some sort of IPTV always just buffers / give them **** so they just end up ordering for 19.99£ anyway. Also you have to remember AJ is a super duper star they will make sure the stream is stable for a AJ fight as many people will be wanting to watch it, the average PPV with no superstars on it won't be under such good control.

Crackstream / Ripple.io are the places, 1080P/ 60 FPS, maybe drops 1 time during a 6 hour UFC event and if it does, just go over to the other website and it will be fine.

Heard nothing but trouble with them IPTV for PPV events, i wouldn't bother with it personally,, heard they are **** HOT for Tv shows etc but i don't really watch to much TV.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Well, I can't remember the last fight I had issues with, to be honest.

I guess it all depends on the provider, but mine has been spot on for quite a while now.