Streaming Sites

smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Well, I can't remember the last fight I had issues with, to be honest.

I guess it all depends on the provider, but mine has been spot on for quite a while now.

Because you're probably more of a casual fan that will just order the Big boxing / UFC fights, the AJ,Canelo,Pacman, Conor mcgregor, jon jones etc etc if people like that are fighting there will always be Streams up because of the interests / interactions with their service. Where as your Average UFC with Holly Holm as a main event or lets say Billy Joe Saunders for boxing, neither of them break 100K PPV buys and most streams site's couldn't care less if they go down, this is what im getting at.

i mean for 20£ a year you can't really go wrong anyway.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Because you're probably more of a casual fan that will just order the Big boxing / UFC fights, the AJ,Canelo,Pacman, Conor mcgregor, jon jones etc etc if people like that are fighting there will always be Streams up because of the interests / interactions with their service. Where as your Average UFC with Holly Holm as a main event or lets say Billy Joe Saunders for boxing, neither of them break 100K PPV buys and most streams site's couldn't care less if they go down, this is what im getting at.

i mean for 20£ a year you can't really go wrong anyway.
Ahh I get what you're saying.

Yeah I tend to watch the bigger fights.
Don't do UFC at all though. Just boxing.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Ahh I get what you're saying.

Yeah I tend to watch the bigger fights.
Don't do UFC at all though. Just boxing.

Yea i'm kinda the same with Boxing, i'm pretty hardcore with UFC at the moment though.

Manny and Floyd both tweeted out soon as conor won last weekend with a Flyer, i wouldn't mind seeing Conor Vs Manny.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Just don’t try watching a streamable movie site with kids about ... sometimes when setting the movie up an ad pops up with every dirty gash out on the dark web 😂 or just be ready at the cross close button asap

Reactions: Pete107

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London

Friend recommended this IPTV service for anyone interested.
£40 a year

I've not tried it though
Nice on one the recommendation @Skyline been signed up about a week, the quality of picture and range of channels is excellent. Service from the lads with any issues or films/series you want added etc is top notch.
Really cannot complain for £40 a year! Also watched the Fury-Wilder fight live on sunday, picture perfect no delay, buffering or anything.
Just incase anyone else looking for a service, (y) from me.

Reactions: Netskee

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Good to hear.

Tempted to move there myself tbh, mines been hit and miss lately.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
:eek: in what way, prayer tell. Dish.

When I got the service he said what you'd expect anyone selling you something, it's great, not much downtime, gets updated etc.. I went for a trial, everything seemed fine other than no Kodi or similar support.
A month or so down the line, he makes an announcement that he's got a new supplier for a brand new service which was 'far better' than the one I paid for.
OK, fine other than the fact he states the previous service is going to discontinue and that you could go with his new service..

I questioned him on his post as to why he'd offer people a service, state it's going down (more on that below) and to urge people to pay another £40 for the new service.
I ended up having my service suspended, I ended up contacting the actual suppliers and asked if what he said was true and found he was lying, explained why I came to them and they reinstated my service and suspended his. As expected with all tossers, he wasn't happy and sent me some lovely messages how I ****ed him over...

He ended up getting his accounts reinstated after sending them money or something I believe.

I think I got lucky in the end.

Reactions: Swoosh