StreetOfMir2 [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
its not host, its 2 warriors using counter attack on the same screen and the same time, last 3 crashes was when we went to test warrior v warrior with it on.

Also GM needs to make a server discord so people can actually contact him

Also not happy about Ninja Buff on alot of the caves, basically ****ed the people catching up over, there was already a lack of caves , if you want challenging content make the new caves you are adding hard not just buff the old cave mobs so people cant go there anymore and benefit lol like other players did.

@sabukwall has stopped working now also so cant collect prize

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i see half the server have left due to the gms altering of stuff on server , but why use your last brain cell to change a taos skelly attack skills to a red fox spell ? its stupid and pointless and annoying as it makes them much weaker !!! doh !!! great way to start burying your server !!

trippie121

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 3, 2017
its just went back up,, no word or fekall,, went lvling and started to freeze up,,, gona look for another server to play i think's

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Don't see much input from the owner.

Warriors struggle to level anywhere other than Oma Cave / Zombies.
Snakes at a push.

Once they really start to slow down all the other areas literally rape. Massive jump.
Think someone said he made changes without warning so some people managed to level in other areas before the nerf

Reactions: trippie121

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Seriously don't waste your time downloading this server !!
Server was fine before gm did a reboot , then logged back on to find out that tao skellys are now completely useless ,
Pet enhancer should boost your pets but does the opposite ,
Poison cloud now does half the damage , and if using it in a pvp you lose half your hp everytime you use it ,
It seems like the gm is screwing it up everytime he goes into the files , and yet when you mention the issues , his response is to just log off and leave it as it is .
It clearly shows that this gm has no clue how to work a server , best advice is dont bother downloading your seriously gonna be disappointed !!

Last edited:

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
New Update:
SabukWall command fixed
CounterAttack Fixed
CounterAttack at lvl 0 reduce 10% from damage and reflect to the attacker
CounterAttack at lvl 1 reduce 15% from damage and reflect to the attacker
CounterAttack at lvl 2 reduce 20% from damage and reflect to the attacker
CounterAttack at lvl 3 reduce 25% from damage and reflect to the attacker

PetEnhancer Fixed
PetEnhancer at lvl 0 take 40% from ur stats and give to your pet
PetEnhancer at lvl 1 take 60% from ur stats and give to your pet
PetEnhancer at lvl 2 take 80% from ur stats and give to your pet
PetEnhancer at lvl 3 take 100% from ur stats and give to your pet
Post automatically merged:

Seriously don't waste your time downloading this server !!
Server was fine before gm did a reboot , then logged back on to find out that tao skellys are now completely useless ,
Pet enhancer should boost your pets but does the opposite ,
Poison cloud now does half the damage , and if using it in a pvp you lose half your hp everytime you use it ,
It seems like the gm is screwing it up everytime he goes into the files , and yet when you mention the issues , his response is to just log off and leave it as it is .
It clearly shows that this gm has no clue how to work a server , best advice is dont bother downloading your seriously gonna be disappointed !!

You lose hp because a war he use CA ..... is not from PoisonCloud ....

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
New Update:
SabukWall command fixed
CounterAttack Fixed
CounterAttack at lvl 0 reduce 10% from damage and reflect to the attacker
CounterAttack at lvl 1 reduce 15% from damage and reflect to the attacker
CounterAttack at lvl 2 reduce 20% from damage and reflect to the attacker
CounterAttack at lvl 3 reduce 25% from damage and reflect to the attacker

PetEnhancer Fixed
PetEnhancer at lvl 0 take 40% from ur stats and give to your pet
PetEnhancer at lvl 1 take 60% from ur stats and give to your pet
PetEnhancer at lvl 2 take 80% from ur stats and give to your pet
PetEnhancer at lvl 3 take 100% from ur stats and give to your pet

You lose hp because a war he use CA ..... is not from PoisonCloud ....

yet you have now made tao skellys not worth having !!! and shinnys and deva are not even worth mentioning !!

karl00

LOMCN Member
Nov 8, 2011
server down

very good server i think specialy if u havent alot of time to play coz of irl

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

With pet enhancer they are much stronger. Try it out, they are way better now.

not sure what server your playing ,. but just logged on and nothings changed lol , spawned 2 skellys in serpent cave they got owned , spawned them again got them to max level , went into bugs give them a pet enhancer and they died in under a minute !!
so nothings been fixed its been made worse lol , so went bk to town and logged off !!
I'm not sure i have ever met a gm of a server who goes out of his way to kill his own user count lol by messing up his own server files for no apparent reason lol
Hes strengthened warrs , and weakened taos big time to the point they are not worth playing anymore !!

server down

very good server i think specialy if u havent alot of time to play coz of irl

beg to differ , the gm has no clue how to run a server and it clearly shows with his poor decisions in game

Last edited:

PsiMan

Golden Oldie
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2004

not sure what server your playing ,. but just logged on and nothings changed lol , spawned 2 skellys in serpent cave they got owned , spawned them again got them to max level , went into bugs give them a pet enhancer and they died in under a minute !!
so nothings been fixed its been made worse lol , so went bk to town and logged off !!
I'm not sure i have ever met a gm of a server who goes out of his way to kill his own user count lol by messing up his own server files for no apparent reason lol
Hes strengthened warrs , and weakened taos big time to the point they are not worth playing anymore !!

beg to differ , the gm has no clue how to run a server and it clearly shows with his poor decisions in game

Not sure what your doing but my skellys with enhancer on are hitting for 400-500 dps and are able to withstand a beating from the cursed group spider mobs. They do die super fast if they are not buffed. They take your stats so upping your dc/ac/amc makes them stronger.

Acid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
everytime i go to connect is just comes up with attemping to connect to server???

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
everytime i go to connect is just comes up with attemping to connect to server???
Delete mir2test.ini and try again

New Update next Week

3 New Hunt Cave
SpiderCave
FrozenTemple
SwampCave

1 GroupCave
OrcTemple

1 BattleCave
Domain OF Heroes

90+ kit will be added to drop

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
now i am confused , the cave you went in is much higher than bug caves and yet im lvl 73 , and i have given them a buff and they still get owned even at max level and with a buff , they have been made much weaker even with a buff and my kit is nearly maxed out due to the amount of orbs that drop ,
i give them a buff and there health is +2506 ac +188 amc +191 dc + 391 and they still **** , no idea why the gm is messing the server up on purpose , he should have left them the way they were , hes clearly making it so 1 class is much better than the others ...

Last edited:

PsiMan

Golden Oldie
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2004
Are the teleports after Prajna Temple level locked or broken?

Also; can you make tao pets dc from our sc not dc for pet enhancer please, as it makes more sense as its our primary stat, not dc.

Last edited:

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
New Update Available now

Level 90 and level 100 Kit are ingame

Domain OF Heroes

OrcTemple

Spider Cave

FrozenTemple

SwampCave

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Are the teleports after Prajna Temple level locked or broken?

Also; can you make tao pets dc from our sc not dc for pet enhancer please, as it makes more sense as its our primary stat, not dc.
If i do this u can kill players without any problem with pets....

Reactions: trippie121