Zircon Taral XE - Launching 7th April 2023 - 2pm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
The patch notes for the changes are on our discord, it’s a massive patch log.

Season 2 for Taral will be a complete restart as requested by the community. Likely to starting within the next few weeks, just a few last things to finish up before we make an official announcement.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
The patch notes for the changes are on our discord, it’s a massive patch log.

Season 2 for Taral will be a complete restart as requested by the community. Likely to starting within the next few weeks, just a few last things to finish up before we make an official announcement.
Did you implement the new spells far released for Zircon? Some pretty cool stuff there

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Did you implement the new spells far released for Zircon? Some pretty cool stuff there
He is planning on doing so but I don't think its as simple as copy and paste for Cheeky's serverfiles as he has made a lot of changes to the games coding. I have been mentioned it to him a couple of times on the discord though and its on the to do list.

Best change he has made recently is no more game breaking items like WormSquasher or Alex rings giving 35% Pet DC. He reworked Drops level 1-120. Should join the discord and have a read though the patch notes though he has done a lot of changes and is finishing off a big one.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
hi , will the summoner be balanced this time or super OP as before ? thanks

Andy adjusted how summoning works which makes the pets starting out much weaker than Taoists, what I will say is that the class itself is seriously lacking it just seems like an incomplete taoist.

PvP currently is broken still as spells still don't have cooldowns but andy said he would be readding them though personally I doubt even cooldowns will balance PVP because of Cast speed being a thing, advantage reducing reductions in PVP, No equipment having AC/MR, Poor HP pools if these issues aren't addressed before the new season it will be a 1 shot fest all over again with taoist being superior class because of largest floor aoe, CL, poison, pets, and being a ranged class.

Weakest class for PVP from my point of view would be Wizard it has the lowest HP pool, Magic shield has been nerfed to drop after x damage or hits and doesn't seem to reduce properly, renouce lowers their HP pool which is like 1/10 that of other classes, there are two classes that can dispel all there buffs.

Andy is working to fix issues though so wait and see again i guess isn't like mir3 server are a diam a dozen.

Reactions: Kim82

Mortati

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2012
Manchester
Andy adjusted how summoning works which makes the pets starting out much weaker than Taoists, what I will say is that the class itself is seriously lacking it just seems like an incomplete taoist.

PvP currently is broken still as spells still don't have cooldowns but andy said he would be readding them though personally I doubt even cooldowns will balance PVP because of Cast speed being a thing, advantage reducing reductions in PVP, No equipment having AC/MR, Poor HP pools if these issues aren't addressed before the new season it will be a 1 shot fest all over again with taoist being superior class because of largest floor aoe, CL, poison, pets, and being a ranged class.

Weakest class for PVP from my point of view would be Wizard it has the lowest HP pool, Magic shield has been nerfed to drop after x damage or hits and doesn't seem to reduce properly, renouce lowers their HP pool which is like 1/10 that of other classes, there are two classes that can dispel all there buffs.

Andy is working to fix issues though so wait and see again i guess isn't like mir3 server are a diam a dozen.
So basically its still in the same state it was in upon it's first release... a complete mess. N1.

Reactions: Kim82

Kim82

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 7, 2020
uk
last season the wizz was terrible , only a couple actually trying to play them, nothing changed for them despite numerous posts.
the lag as well on the server was horrendous.

these need to be addressed before you launch.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
All the original issues have been addressed, including that god awful lag issue!

I've spent the time since you last played fixing the reported issues, adding in many many QoL updates and most recently integrated the new korean skills that far added to the base code. skill cooldowns have been reinstated for Taral specifically and PvP testing will commence soon.

Once I'm happy with the skill balance in PvP after the initial testing we are wiping the server for a fresh start for season 2.

I would encourage you to keep an eye on the PTR and test out the new wizard class (which is now a ranged class as standard) and the variety of new skills.

Reactions: Kim82 and Vyse

Kim82

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 7, 2020
uk

thanks for the constructive reply.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
thanks for the constructive reply.

Just to add on since I last posted Andy has Added all missing korean spells, Re-added cooldowns for the main classes, and is currently reworking the summoner and its spells. He is looking for peeps to hop in and do a bit of testing for PVP so he can look at what needs adjusting for balanace issues.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
how about you pipe down and stop being a keyboard warrior. simple question that should be asked! sit down ..
Did it really take you a month to come up with that...... Its morons like you that will spend hours crying about things because you was to lazy to help test. Move on ya rat.