Zircon Taral XE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Currently looking to gauge interest for a beta run for Taral XE.

With Taral XE we are aiming to be a high-rate PvP server, feature-wise it will closely reflect Phoenix and updates will likely be released closely together as we are planning to use the same source for both servers, with some specific changes for the PvP setup, so skill cooldowns, battlegrounds, and general PvP/PK integration.

You can get involved via discord, with enough interest we would be looking to run a short beta session to get some focused player feedback, and see where we need to go to bring this server to production.

Join the discord for up-to-date information: https://discord.gg/MYNms8Yjg5

Edit: Feedback Session to start 7pm Friday 5th August 2022 - Join the discord for uptodate information

Last edited:
Reactions: Fusion and Jev

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Yep, 5 classes currently Sin is a DC based class though not mana. We also have a good number of custom skills in our files at this point so PvP should be interesting.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Edit: looks like interest is still there, looking to get a beta session started at the weekend for player feedback so we can start to move towards getting this live :)

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
We are bringing the initial feedback run forward to start at 7pm tonight, we will do an initial run over the weekend, collate feedback and implement changes over the following week.
Look forward to seeing the feedback and getting things moving.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Join the discord and download the PTR client to catch a glimpse.
The baseline content is in, we are testing the summoner class and adding a variety of feedback based updates.
A new late game area is also being tested.
Free to join the testing. :)

mir3usabeta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2007
Join the discord and download the PTR client to catch a glimpse.
The baseline content is in, we are testing the summoner class and adding a variety of feedback based updates.
A new late game area is also being tested.
Free to join the testing. :)
PTR?, been playing pheonix XE, is it the same? summoner in Xe dont seem to have any attack skill, only 5 summon pet to do all attack, am i doing someone wrong?

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
If you check the Downloads channel you will see the PTR Client link, this is where you can try out the test version, the summoner is much more complete there with 15 skills ingame and working (still few more planned yet)

mir3usabeta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2007
If you check the Downloads channel you will see the PTR Client link, this is where you can try out the test version, the summoner is much more complete there with 15 skills ingame and working (still few more planned yet)
Thank you, downloading it now, see you ingame

Reactions: CheekyVimto