Tarisland global: Mystery of the hollows

Join Discord

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Tarisland is a non-P2W MMORPG on PC/mobile, featuring raids, diverse classes & builds, and a vast world for exploration. Embark together on your epic adventure and unleash unique talents!

Basically how Tarisland came about is WOW got Banned in China so Tencent which are a large gaming company decided to create a new MMORPG Similar to WOW but with modern graphics. From what I have been told by the person who recomended this game to me it will be having a CBT in Early June and may Launch late June early July if things run smoothly.

Here is the Trailer
Here is the website (feel free to sign up on it any if lucky test the CBT to provide feedback to the community).
Here is some Gameplay Footage

I had extremely High hopes for Thrones of Liberity when Amazon teamed up with NCSoft that they would curb the Pay to win and the game would live up to the hype and quality footage they were displaying. Unfortunately after seeing CBT for it I know for myself and many others our hopes have crumbled as it looks to be a worse korean rip off of Mir4 with even more Pay to progress in of it.

With Blue Protocol and Ashes at least a year away and no other MMORPG'S on the horizon this is all we have left to look forward to release in 2023 so feel free to give the videos a watch and decide for yourselves if you wanna try it or not.

Peace ✌️

Reactions: deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Yes!! Beta starts tomorrow for a week, this game looks exciting imo, excited for this one! It’s almost to good to be true, a non P2W non auto MMORPG crossplay!

Some dungeon play:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I got on it to late, but had the file downloaded, 1687996278129.png
only 2 servers, America/Asia