TDID Removed

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
For anyone wondering, @TheDayIDie has been removed from the staff list and banned, for actively breaking the following rules:

Global Forum Rules said:
  • Other: SERVER/USER PROTECTION
  • LOMCN DOES NOT WANT users which participate in DoSing/cheating/scamming or otherwise disrupting any online server/user in any shape of form.
  • LOMCN reserves the right to remove users which merely threaten the operation of online servers.

Apologies to anyone affected. For anyone else who needs a refresher of our rules, you can find them here https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/lomcn-global-forum-rules-and-guidelines.37278/

RIP shortest mod career ever

Guess we need a new Mir 3 mod :( -_-

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Let me guess, protecting Hells in some way? 🤭

Did say make me a mod and i'll handle all janitorial duties, but you seem to pick inactive people or morons :unsure:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You would say that...

daneo hasn't been active in a while, also.

when the sh1t got real he always fixed stuff.. i dont see mir2 section getting that much moderation and its doing just fine.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Dunno, just all I hear is zedina whining about him and how he deletes posts about hells.

He got banned for using a method of shutting down a certain server.

And yes, he covered up hells's attempt of fake usercount.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Well, there was a dispute in Hells server advertisement about him faking usercount , which had been removed by TDID because it was off-topic and he didn't want anyone to post negative and unrelated jargon on anyones server ad.

Let's just all agree that TDID was a bit of a bell sniffer.

Reactions: ChaseyLane

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
what did he actually do tho other than zedtard starting rumors and being the **** he is. he was doing a decent job