Temporary Departure

Join Discord

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
This is a short announcement, just to let yous all know, I am gonna now temporarily step down as admin due to other commitements (upcomming GCSEs)

Which are more important to me than LOMCN, because they will effect my future more than LOMCN will, and I got alotta coursework and revision and stuff to do for them.

I will however keep lomcn up and running without anyone else paying for it, so it won't go down just cos i am inactive.

I am nominating LeoCrasher to take my place as head admin untill i get back.

if she doesn't want it then the other admin can sort it out amongst themselves who does what and who is what.

I will occasionally check the boards to see how things are, and can still be reached via MSN for thoses of you who have me if you REALLY need me.

any admin-only messages should be directed to another admin,

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Cyas m8 gl with your exams and i hope to see you back soon =)

/Miles

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
All the best with your GCSE's. A little word though; I didnt actually revise for them at all, not five minutes. Im wasnt the best in my class but I still got very good grades (apart froma U in business studies - surprising since it was the easiest subject) and even got a B in resistant materials.

There was four of us at my table in that lesson. None of us did anything till the last three weeks and we managed to do the whole years course in that little lenght of time and got good grades. :D

Anways, whatever you pick if your good at it you'll fly straight over your GCSE's. They're not as hard as they make them seem (but they're not piss easy either ;)).

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
lol auron :P

Voila AI - what was the theory paper like n resiistant materials? I'm doing that aswell

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Gl Dataforce and i hope you do well :)

I will kindly take your admin position while you have gone :P

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
they give way too much time in exams, i either fall asleep or just get a song in my head and sing for rest of time :P Or draw funny pictures on paper/ table, FUN!

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
^_^ i always stick some bluetack round me pen with some answers on :eek:

N then after test the bluetack stops be getting bored ^_^