Teon - Old School Hard Core Mobile MMORPG?

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Happy new year lovely LOMCN members and Mir2 friends!
I searching around the internet for a new mobile MMORPG to play with recently.
I know 99% of mobile games sucks and pay to win also not fun to play (AFK Auto Play).
But guess what!😲 I found this game today, called "Teon" available on both IOS and Android.
A quick search on Google and Baidu (Chinese search engine), I know there are NA Server, Taiwanese Server, and Chinese Server.
Currently, I'm on Chinese server, I will give this game a try.
The first thing pops up in my head after I found this game---I should share this information on LOMCN ASAP.

Review and Gameplay(First Impressions) video by YouTuber Datcoopguy

How to download:
IOS

Android
Google Play store link:
Post automatically merged:

Screenshots of Teon on App Store
1.jpg
2.png
3.png
4.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tai and a3dam

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
i bought a cheap tablet at the pawn shop to play some mobile games and the fakn thing couldnt even play candy crush.. im out of the mobile gaming until **** gets cheap. aint paying tons of money to play a game on something that if i get upset is going to break so easy lol

oh and you got 105 updates!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
i bought a cheap tablet at the pawn shop to play some mobile games and the fakn thing couldnt even play candy crush.. im out of the mobile gaming until **** gets cheap. aint paying tons of money to play a game on something that if i get upset is going to break so easy lol

oh and you got 105 updates!!!

Pawn shops are usually the worst place to buy tech stuff. Most of what they sell is old and overpriced. If you want something cheap to play with, buy directly from China. For like a 100€ you can buy nice tablets.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
i tried to play this but somone has lured a load of mobs to the start zone so you just die and respawn over and over :/

• Haha
Reactions: sprite110911

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
i tried to play this but somone has lured a load of mobs to the start zone so you just die and respawn over and over :/

I try NA Server (Download game US APP Store), notice NA server game version so much behind compare to Chinese server and Taiwanese server, maybe Dev give up NA server already, seems like pretty much dead.
Chinese server was open in November 2019 a lot of players.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Hi, wanted to ask, that "Legend of Mir2 official Wemade Server Livestream " you have in your signature (at least I suppose it is in sig), is that really live stream?

I must say, its neat, the quality is nice even full screen. But that is judging, or comparing by the poor quality typically uploaded around here. The tigers hunting reminds of Numa map on Korean private server ('Happy' server) I played a bit before it went offline. There were also rhinoceros and wolves and Mamuts on that map, also some small creepy crawlers... Evidently they modeled it on official server.

It says 55:50 minutes total and can move bar back, forward to replay, so it doesn't look like live...OK it is the link below the video that links to live view, not active right now, the video is an older recording of live stream.

Last edited: