Android/iOS TFT - Teamfight Tactics Mobile

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
nah, 2 much changes made to tft, on pc version, i still remember draven was smashing all the bs with glacier&imperial composition since 1st release. and after couple weeks there was like elements etc ,ffs 2 much changes going on, id play mir than freaking tft

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
nah, 2 much changes made to tft, on pc version, i still remember draven was smashing all the bs with glacier&imperial composition since 1st release. and after couple weeks there was like elements etc ,ffs 2 much changes going on, id play mir than freaking tft
If they wouldn't have any changes with the seasons the game would be ****...a new seasons with new units and a new theme every 4 months is ******* amazing, the game always feels fresh and also new unique season theme additions like with rise of elements the hexes and with the galaxies the ''galaxy" (which is not in yet untill next patch) and once you learn the basics of the game you can easily adapt to new units, if you want to play a **** borring game then auto chess or dota underlords LOL, you probably have no idea to play the game if you cry about ''changes''

• Haha
Reactions: HxH and Alecs

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If they wouldn't have any changes with the seasons the game would be ****...a new seasons with new units and a new theme every 4 months is ******* amazing, the game always feels fresh and also new unique season theme additions like with rise of elements the hexes and with the galaxies the ''galaxy" (which is not in yet untill next patch) and once you learn the basics of the game you can easily adapt to new units, if you want to play a **** borring game then auto chess or dota underlords LOL, you probably have no idea to play the game if you cry about ''changes''

This guy is straight outta League

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
lmao, i didnt cry for the changes, all i was saying is that, they just changed team composition all the time, u have to learn the basics all the time, i'd rather just play mir and league of legend without tft .
Btw chill the fk up, i can sense how angry u r by getting throw by ur teammates in league, playing tft with league attitude wont win ur the game ;)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
This guy is straight outta League
lol why ? Because I used words that are not for kids to see?

lmao, i didnt cry for the changes, all i was saying is that, they just changed team composition all the time, u have to learn the basics all the time, i'd rather just play mir and league of legend without tft .
Btw chill the fk up, i can sense how angry u r by getting throw by ur teammates in league, playing tft with league attitude wont win ur the game ;)
lol...I am not angry, and again your saying **** like you have to learn the basics all the time...I stopped playing league because I like TFT more than league and attitude has nothing to do with winning games in TFT, using your brain however can help alot...

HenryTucker

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 23, 2022
It's great that it has a mobile version, can lie in bed to play :D
If you are looking for where to download new games & premium apps, mod apk app is the place for you! All is free, check it out!

Last edited: