TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICON

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 21, 2013
Your not grasping this concept, moron.

When you have a usercount of around 100 people, you want to keep them happy. Being in the dark about **** doesnt make people happy. Mirians are very fickle.

Taking 20secs to past 5 words goes a lot further than little ****s like you getting on thier GM dicksucking high horses and talking about patience.

Now **** off.

I would hazard a guess that they have both gone AFK.

They implemented the hotfixes and the server came back up, it seems to crash after about 60 seconds, neither of them are online on LOMCN.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Your not grasping this concept, moron.

When you have a usercount of around 100 people, you want to keep them happy. Being in the dark about **** doesnt make people happy. Mirians are very fickle.

Taking 20secs to past 5 words goes a lot further than little ****s like you getting on thier GM dicksucking high horses and talking about patience.

Now **** off.

Lmao calm down kiddo, impatient people dont make mir they ruin it get over youself they make the servers you just play where you think power lays in your complaint i dont know....

Go take chill pill as myth has said sorting skills out.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
tbh wether it takes 20 seconds to be patient or to make a post, Id like a rough idea of when it'll be up.

Make it sound like been down hours? anyway cry all day wont make it any quicker.

They already said in game and just then they are trying sort all the skills out so go do something till its back.

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Cant play this, its really annoying for soul fireball. I think its to do with the hit/miss mechanics it takes too long to register that it is a hit by which time I can cast another sfb which is a waste of time because the mob is dead already. Its no fun casting a spell then waiting a second or 2 to find out if it has hit/killed them

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Lmao calm down kiddo, impatient people dont make mir they ruin it get over youself they make the servers you just play where you think power lays in your complaint i dont know....

Go take chill pill as myth has said sorting skills out.

Wont bother arguing but probably you were spamming the log in button as much everyone or even more considering you were the first to post its up. So talking about patience...

Also i dont see the point of this argue and the need to sorta defend the gm's when they dont even need defending. What he said is common sense. When you run a server and a problem occurs whether its a 5min problem or a 5day problem its never bad to give players any sort of info. Are you against that?

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Cant play this, its really annoying for soul fireball. I think its to do with the hit/miss mechanics it takes too long to register that it is a hit by which time I can cast another sfb which is a waste of time because the mob is dead already. Its no fun casting a spell then waiting a second or 2 to find out if it has hit/killed them

pm myth or lifco about it when its back online.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Full 60 kit to whoever tells me that guys ign

Monumental bellend.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Wont bother arguing but probably you were spamming the log in button as much everyone or even more considering you were the first to post its up. So talking about patience...

Also i dont see the point of this argue and the need to sorta defend the gm's when they dont even need defending. What he said is common sense. When you run a server and a problem occurs whether its a 5min problem or a 5day problem its never bad to give players any sort of info. Are you against that?

I just find it hasnt been that long, they already said what they are doing? Can always ask how longs bit of string? they may not have an answer for anyone yet? yeh im trying the exe for when comes back up lol but not crying about it...

Just find stupid crying annoying as they find no posts from GM every 2 seconds.

---------- Post Merged at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Full 60 kit to whoever tells me that guys ign

Monumental bellend.

are you like 12 years old? gladly pm you ingame if you think somehow ingame your gonna make a difference?

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
Lifco said there was a 1minute reboot to sort the skills. Within 30seconds I lagged out and now the rungate or whatever is down. I highly doubt it's to do with the skills. And even if it is, a short post 'Blabla is wrong, be up asap, sorry'. Would be much better than disappearing offline with no one having a clue. Appreciate people have lives (probably) but considering the short time frame following a reboot this happened, I find it hard to believe one of the GM's isn't around.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I just find it hasnt been that long, they already said what they are doing? Can always ask how longs bit of string? they may not have an answer for anyone yet? yeh im trying the exe for when comes back up lol but not crying about it...

Just find stupid crying annoying as they find no posts from GM every 2 seconds.

Ye but who asked your opinion? He said something directly towards gm's. Whether he is an impatient cry baby or not how exactly does it affect you and how your opinion will change anything? You were just trying to be annoying to him thats all and then you posted another 5 posts trying to justify a troll post.

Status
Not open for further replies.