TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
no point in lvling guys 9/10 its gonna get wiped go spend some family time :) till this is sorted

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Am I missing something? I can clear all the caves on the map no problem now, where are the new caves that are advertised?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
stats on items on here seem ****ed a sowg as mre dc then lvl 80 wep =/

65 warrior armour is better then lvl 70 warrior armour 2

You are Qouting armours that are Part jin upgrade... or upgradeable via npc
THESE ARMOURS WILL ALWAYS HAVE BETTER STATS

if you simply dont like them... they will be removed , and players can use the old euro set. as this is too hard for you to grasp

---------- Post Merged at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Am I missing something? I can clear all the caves on the map no problem now, where are the new caves that are advertised?

kill a boss = Teleport Scroll = New Caves = New Challanges = New Items = ECT ECT ECT

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
all I do is clear WT/ZT/MTK/BC every floor and kr loads and never had a scroll yet, u might want to look at the drop rates.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
u cant upgrade warrior lvl 70 armour so how can u make it better then 65 armour? lol

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
PEOPLE OF TGA THIS IS BETA!

This is why noboday has been deleted / banned
There is simply no need..

Please Help Us Find Out

• Script Bugs
  • Item Stat Errors
  • Item Image Errors
  • Hero Will Need User Feed Back
  • Item Drops
  • Monster Drops
  • Quest Functions
  • Help Window Info / FeedBack

once written up , ill get TGA Team to grab all this info together into a .txt file for easier use
and start to fix all whats not right

Example : Mir Items ... not in Mir Temple..

Just my opinion but Hero's are the worst thing's ever braught into mir there's never been a server where they work correctly, even on here they run weird and very buggy way to hard to level because they get about 0.01 of your exp per mob, They just get in the way and annoy me think you should just take them out.

MYTH: wizard's Met strike can be casted then run instantly after and theres no cool down i see wizz's in pvp just casting it over and over like a firewall running around.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Just to clarify for you all, there will not be a wipe anything todo with exp rings is being looked into atm.

There is list things being fixed asap.

There upgradable kits are available on upgradeNPC outside wep shop these items are upgradable for the moment.

Thanks.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
any change something can happen with bdd its kind of useless mayb a copy of it for higher lvls?

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
There is bosses you just need find right doors TGA's a different place hehe.

Try exploring Khnum_Pyramid, Bichon Lair use the cave teles lots new places explore

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
Is the problem of stuttering while auto running when using big map being looked into? Also the music whenever you teleport onto maps needs disabling rather than having to delete the wav files for the maps..

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
That's enough for me.

How do you expect people to keep playing this if we cant even get access to the basic new maps? 2 charas lvled to 60 and not 1 cave tele for the new caves. Thats clearing every KR and cave dozens times.

GM said rates were increased for lowest cave after 1hr 30mins clearing 2x WT KR/ 2x PT KR/all of BDD/Bug Caves produced nothing. Its absolutely no fun running in luring the whole room and killing in 2/3 hits, it shouldnt be hard to get into lvling caves.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
That's enough for me.

How do you expect people to keep playing this if we cant even get access to the basic new maps? 2 charas lvled to 60 and not 1 cave tele for the new caves. Thats clearing every KR and cave dozens times.

GM said rates were increased for lowest cave after 1hr 30mins clearing 2x WT KR/ 2x PT KR/all of BDD/Bug Caves produced nothing. Its absolutely no fun running in luring the whole room and killing in 2/3 hits, it shouldnt be hard to get into lvling caves.

Unsure how your so unlucky as every other character has managed it even me personally?

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Is the problem of stuttering while auto running when using big map being looked into? Also the music whenever you teleport onto maps needs disabling rather than having to delete the wav files for the maps..

In your tga folder go to your mir.ini and change bgsound=1 to bgsound=0 and enter the game again and the music is permanently disabled

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Unsure how your so unlucky as every other character has managed it even me personally?

So basically if you are unlucky with drops you cant play anything on the server bar the normal caves which are even less than what was on euro and die in 2/3 hit now?

Status
Not open for further replies.