TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Myth has said on few posts back he right up full update asap, hopefully be today for you.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Okay good, I don't real feel like playing incase there's a wipe and then I'll need to do it all over again, so confirmation would be good

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Just to clarify for you all, there will not be a wipe anything todo with exp rings is being looked into atm.

There is list things being fixed asap.

Thanks.

Followed by ingame gm shouts saying there wont be any wipe hence me carrying on lvling.

---------- Post Merged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Also what bonus is gained when the group levels up?

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Yeah you guys really need to decide your stance. The longer you wait the more players leave and no one will start it if you cant give them a straight answer soon.

Another thing that would help the server is to make low level new content more available. Lvl 63 monk and lvl 60 war now and I havent seen anything new on the server, still no cave teles stuck clearing in the same old boring euro caves.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
the stats on all items need looking at the so fked up 75 warrior wep is only dc 40-65 acc 3 speed 1 n wiz 75 wep is mc 40-65 acc 3 aspeed 1? u seem to just copy stats from 1 wep to another. why do wizz need acc speed n why is the mc same as dc when people no dc is weaker....

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Also wondering why iwt's have gone from 10 spawning( how they supposed to be) to 1? and any chance of autopot feature being activated for hero?

About Chests aswell they always 100% land on the 1 crap item in the box, why is this? lol ~_~

Last edited:

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
the stats on all items need looking at the so fked up 75 warrior wep is only dc 40-65 acc 3 speed 1 n wiz 75 wep is mc 40-65 acc 3 aspeed 1? u seem to just copy stats from 1 wep to another. why do wizz need acc speed n why is the mc same as dc when people no dc is weaker....

Being looked at is alot of items will get sorted asap.

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
It sounds like the server needs taking down and everything being worked on.. Weapon stats, drops and anything else that's on the list. There is a 4th class but I've yet to see monk specific items except a 70 weapon..

I know nothing of making a server but some of the issues seem like basic stuff that should be done even before open beta.. A closed beta as was planned would of probably raised certain issues before damage was done like the xp rings dropping where they shouldn't etc.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
It sounds like the server needs taking down and everything being worked on.. Weapon stats, drops and anything else that's on the list. There is a 4th class but I've yet to see monk specific items except a 70 weapon..

I know nothing of making a server but some of the issues seem like basic stuff that should be done even before open beta.. A closed beta as was planned would of probably raised certain issues before damage was done like the xp rings dropping where they shouldn't etc.

Mistakes happen unfortunately, work is being done as fast as possible.

As for Monk kits there is large amount and seen fair few personally, drop rate was lowered due to so many items dropping was way OP so its been reduced, along with to much GG has been lowered from drops.

Things are being sorted and will be done asap.

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
Mistakes happen unfortunately, work is being done as fast as possible.

As for Monk kits there is large amount and seen fair few personally, drop rate was lowered due to so many items dropping was way OP so its been reduced, along with to much GG has been lowered from drops.

Things are being sorted and will be done asap.

We need an update post from myth to what's been changed etc

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
I'll get Myth post an update but its same things, some things maybe already fixed just not in place yet.

Im sure they would like to add all fixes in one nice big hit.

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Few more to keep you busy.
• SacredFoxHill missing NPC to take you to KR.

• PoisonElement mob moves too fast to be able to hit.

• GMEvent NPC gives you x1.5 for 7 minutes for 500k gold. No need to mine for garnets with this boost.

• GaiaStaff drops with Reflect Damage+5 naturally (I think, had 2 drop with the same bonus).

• No option to upgrade Meruduke on ItemUpgrade NPC but all other armours are on there.

• MirNecklace/MirSword still have high stats.

• Huge mob spawns in KRs every few minutes. No need to level on other floors just stay in KR for great EXP.

• Jenova mobs dropping rare armours such as MythScale, AngelArmour, Deminisher, etc.

• Characters get bounced back sometimes when they run in a certain direction. (Might be difficult to fix)

Status
Not open for further replies.