[Zircon] The game opens but is not playable

Legend Of Mir 3 HispaRed

Kitten

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 21, 2018
Hi folks, I need your expertise.
I'm trying to run Mir3 on a freshly installed Win10 and so far I have installed following:
- Dot Net 3.5
- DirectX 8.0 runtime
- Slim DX runtime
- DX 10 SDK
I have also made sure that pesky windows Defender doesn't look into Mir3 folder.

Please see the effect on the picture below.
What am I missing guys?
Thanks in advance :)

EDIT:

I found an error log if it helps to troubleshoot.

System.NotImplementedException: Not Implemented Exception: Method Process(Library.Network.ServerPackets.DefaultNPC).
at Library.Network.BaseConnection.ProcessPacket(Packet p)
at Library.Network.BaseConnection.Process()
State = {X=0,Y=0,Width=1366,Height=768}
System.NotImplementedException: Not Implemented Exception: Method Process(Library.Network.ServerPackets.MerchantUpdate).
at Library.Network.BaseConnection.ProcessPacket(Packet p)
at Library.Network.BaseConnection.Process()
State = {X=0,Y=0,Width=1366,Height=768}

2019-12-09 10_59_21-Legend of Mir III USA Client.jpg

Last edited:
Legend Of Mir 3 HispaRed

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
From that screenshot it looks like your tileset isn't loading, have you done a fresh install of the zircon client or are you using someone else's client?

Kitten

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 21, 2018
From that screenshot it looks like your tileset isn't loading, have you done a fresh install of the zircon client or are you using someone else's client?
... and that indeed was the solution to the problem. Originally I have downloaded the client to my PC and played the game for a while, then copied all to a portable drive to load it up on my daughters new laptop. Something had to go wrong while copying to the drive and the client got corrupt.

Sorted now.

Thanks a lot guys.