The Hero's Act Mir 2 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
What cause i speed cheated 10 year ago ? lol get a grip, even ice said he don't why he put his server up its a joke he was slating his team, has gold exploits and a bugged mob that drops all skills in game. 10/10 server
funny, your join date is 2012... so its only 8 years atleast...

just saying...

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
Ok now i am confused. Why is my account saying it doesnt exist?! I worked so hard an was just getting past lvl 35. GM plesse PM me i would like to fix this

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Ok now i am confused. Why is my account saying it doesnt exist?! I worked so hard an was just getting past lvl 35. GM plesse PM me i would like to fix this
35 is piss get 45+ that’s harder lol 0.01 a mob, I’m not playing again cause of the wipe didn’t need to wipe just shut it down and then deleted the guy account and banned him and others who exploited and then fix the problem lol iceman dummy sometimes

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
35 is piss get 45+ that’s harder lol 0.01 a mob, I’m not playing again cause of the wipe didn’t need to wipe just shut it down and then deleted the guy account and banned him and others who exploited and then fix the problem lol iceman dummy sometimes
When your not mass grouping and going basically solo 35 is not an easy achievement without aoe skills

How do you know about this wipe? Nothing is posted here... Also wtf was the exploit and why does it have to do with me and my account being wiped... If i exploited im sure i wouldnt be such low lvl compared to you 45+

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
When your not mass grouping and going basically solo 35 is not an easy achievement without aoe skills

How do you know about this wipe? Nothing is posted here... Also wtf was the exploit and why does it have to do with me and my account being wiped... If i exploited im sure i wouldnt be such low lvl compared to you 45+
Lol i was soloing all the way it’s piss mate tbh till 44, WarrPro exploited and they wiped it lol they didn’t even NEED to but I’m not gonna play again cause of someone exploited something silly and wiped all accounts. Join the discord they’re always on there

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Too many memes on the discord - would take years of research to make sense of that thing.

So warrpro found a mob that dropped every item in the game? Exploited it over a long period and got banned? Is that the gist?

People say wipe others say rewind to 7pm yesterday- which is it?

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
tbh, i tried beta for couple weeks, its pretty similar to artificial but with more dungeons n spells. Ngl it has more potentials, just not fully tested and rushed to live tho...quite enjoyed playing beta just not much ppl tho...2 much small bugs was still there n mentioned on discord (memory leak?client freeze when checking hero ui)and wasnt fixed before live. never played eden's files or eden's elite before...still worth the try, just dont fully devote to it tho

Reactions: WelshSteel

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
Post automatically merged:

nope
go in mir2test ini and delete everthing for [Network] and run patcher
Figure it out please

whats with this hassle and how come nothins ever posted these days here? im so confused
Someone told be about a garbage discord server to know whats about. But its not even posted here or in advertisement section adverts. Are you not trying to get people to stay? What have i missed in thwse years

Have we passed the old days this much? Should there be a new lomcn? Im almost certain 2023 im opting out. Getting older and no time for chasing others mishaps
Post automatically merged:

Someone told be about a garbage discord server to know whats about. But its not even posted here or in advertisement section. Are you not trying to get people to stay? What have i missed in thwse years

Have we passed the old days this much? Should there be a new lomcn? Im almost certain 2023 im opting out. Getting older and no time for chasing others mishaps
I literally wasted a even of like i 8 houts last night. Cause your server was on new host but also running on old ip. No guidelines no intel. Im baffled
Not to mention my 1 day tomb pass pass and **** expired by the next day i figured it out because of this

Last edited:

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
simple join discord... lets all whine because we cant keep up with the times

• Dislike
Reactions: Tai
Status
Not open for further replies.