The Hero's Act Mir 2 Relaunch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I know its not much of a ad yet , but we will add more info as it goes. So i was asked by some for a reboot(v2) of this , so we will try it.
Thanks to all that worked on Cfiles.
Hero's Act Discord
Main.png

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
image.png
12/15/2022
*General
- We are adding drops town by town to get base drops in.

*Code
- Guildstorage expired items now remove if expired.
- FlamingMutant change the web attack to use mob MobMeteorStrike.
- Guild member markers added to big nap.
- On big mao if you hoover over a cave icon , left click to see first floor map or right click to teleport to that cave IF world map quest is done.
- The drop arrow above the scroll up button will change list from npc list to mob list for the cave your in.

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Not sure how you can comment on somebody's advert when yours is just a wall of text?
if you open your eyes and not being a lazy **** u was gonna see this "This not the main advertisement about Hurricane Server" and i'm not commenting **** on his advert , i've commented on font only ;p

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Goodluck Iceman, can never shy away from the effort you put into your servers mate; always have been fun ones to drop on and take up (even though my attention span doesn't allow me to play mir for long on any server haha)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Things are moving along well, we are skilling working to get are base maps and drop in. After the based is done we can start adding the inbeteew stuff. Also the few testers we have are doing good at pointing at things , thats a big help.

Just more fixes and qol changes.
- Big map is always being updated.
- Items can now soulbound to a hero.
- Tao hero to only melee ttack if spiritsword set to a key.
- Player/Hero to get needed quest item at the same time, like killtesks.
- Fixed fishing poles giving ac/amc stats.
- Improvement to how fishing works.
- SwampEels added with the right stats.​

Reactions: Lose