- Nov 4, 2009
Server Rate - Custom (Low Rate)
Server Closed Beta - 1st of june ( run for 2 weeks )
Server Live Date - TBC
Discord - https://discord.gg/F8n3PW2
Website - www.tkoh.co.uk
Forum - https://tkoh.co.uk/forum/
Server Files: Custom Crystal Files
Server Rate: Low
Level Cap: 70
Download Client:Full Game Client
Download Patcher:Game Client Patcher
Experience - Custom
Drops - Custom
- 1024 x 768
- 1280 x 800
- 1366 x 768
- 1600 x 1024
- 1680 x 1050
- 1768 x 992
- 1920 x 1080
- World Map info system.
* Find Quests or where to return.
* Find Info about Monster or Cave.
- In game key blind interface.
- TownBoards for updates/bug reports.
(Thanks to Sanjian for images and idea)
Warrior / Wizard / Taoist
Maps and Monsters
- Elite Boss system, drop files change on the level of the boss.
- Elite Boss system also is configured at each level(Damage,Exp,Drop rates).
- Earn Experience, Items, Game Gold, ItemLevelExp, Ability Points, Buff's from some quests!
- WorldMap quests to unlock teleports.
- Player Attribute quests to grain stat points.
* Player Attribute by going to stats tab.
Attribute's You can pick a stat to add to your char. Points are gained from Random Quests at the moment. Each stat has a cost and a limit to how many you can buy.
- Safe/Fight Icons.
- Buffs pulse well in Safe zone.
- Server wide buff system for events.
- There is a lot of new skills per class.
- Also some skills will now level to level 4 or 5.
- Pet leveling to level 8.
- Upgrading Skelly.
* Effects only triggers with more then one mob around the skelly.
* Also there is a dc boost applied when one of these trigger!
* Skill level = 0 = No effect.
* Skill level = 1 = Slaying.
* Skill level = 2 = Halfmoon.
* Skill level = 3 = CrossHalfmoon.
* Skill level = 4 = GoldenCrossHalfmoon.
* Upgrading Shinshu.
* Upgrading HolyDeva.
* All New changes to (Item Sets) available.
* Upgrading Shields and Medals for players.
* Item socketing.
* Dice game
- Each roll will cost you!
- Many diffrents you play!
- Signel or group dice play.
Other Great Additions
* Newbie Guild will help new comers! (20% Experience buff).
* Map Events.
* Lord count kill system (kill the lord events see if you can trigger a Global Event!)
209.2 KB Views: 771
82 KB Views: 747
266.4 KB Views: 704