The Kingdom Of Heroes [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
we arnt that low rate if im honest, but thank you Server is down atm getting it ready for 5pm lunch

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
sorry i have been at work and im sorting out the server status atm for UC to show :)

It is Live

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Very enjoyable server, would be nice to see lots more people join!

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
2 questions first is the maps from quest rare? Got the ones in Bichontown easy but haven't had the bugcave or st one and i've been in them since level 20, im 29 now. 2nd does skeleton only scale off the level of the skill and the level of your character? Took all my gear off and summoned it tested then killed put gear on and tested there was no difference in damage

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
hiya, thinking about starting on this server,do any here can tell me how is the game going so far!, is it hard to catch up!?,is gm present and responsive?! what is th user count!? any info will great thnx :)

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
You can check the user count your self. Also if you didn't talk so much **** in the other thread. maybe others would help / reply to you. And if your thinking this will be better than tpr even tho i haven't play tpr for a long time then your wrong. This server not to hate needs way beyond more work. I quit within 1st day.

Reactions: Slaughterhouse
Status
Not open for further replies.