The Kingdom Of Heroes [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's just EdenElite, with medals / kits renamed, same old skins still on set items lol. Cursed set, external set, etc etc.

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
You can check the user count your self. Also if you didn't talk so much **** in the other thread. maybe others would help / reply to you. And if your thinking this will be better than tpr even tho i haven't play tpr for a long time then your wrong. This server not to hate needs way beyond more work. I quit within 1st day.
well i already had few pm about my question,snd thing is i was not talking ****, you guys got to stop brown nosing them, the tpr gm fuked the wiz class big time no argument about it and if you cant see he did then you as bad as them lol!!? a dps class tht cant dps, lol wtf?! a support class(tao) turned into dps class wtf lol. go check on the official chines or koren pvp balance?! and they still refusing to admit the fuked it up lol .which mean they will never sort since they don't wanna admit they did wrong from the first place?!
lol you do know there is only 2 active wiz left on the whole server and one of them donot play pvp , so he only got 1 wiz on the whole server tht play pvp . and you still saying i am talking ****?! he might as well make it as 3 class server (tao,war,sin). oh w8 lol he already only got 3 clas on his whole server if one of the wizzies didnot log for a day , hahaha. you gonna brown nose again and say no he did not break the class?!

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
well i already had few pm about my question,snd thing is i was not talking ****, you guys got to stop brown nosing them, the tpr gm fuked the wiz class big time no argument about it and if you cant see he did then you as bad as them lol!!? a dps class tht cant dps, lol wtf?! a support class(tao) turned into dps class wtf lol. go check on the official chines or koren pvp balance?! and they still refusing to admit the fuked it up lol .which mean they will never sort since they don't wanna admit they did wrong from the first place?!
lol you do know there is only 2 active wiz left on the whole server and one of them donot play pvp , so he only got 1 wiz on the whole server tht play pvp . and you still saying i am talking ****?! he might as well make it as 3 class server (tao,war,sin). oh w8 lol he already only got 3 clas on his whole server if one of the wizzies didnot log for a day , hahaha. you gonna brown nose again and say no he did not break the class?!
I dont think i need to reply as yours says everything butttt i will anyway. You are a utter moron who cries about broken things. How can i brown nose them when i dont even play? your logic is about as much use as a chocolate kettle. Some one just give this guy a global mute be better for every one. brainless ****.

Reactions: stonecold316

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
I dont think i need to reply as yours says everything butttt i will anyway. You are a utter moron who cries about broken things. How can i brown nose them when i dont even play? your logic is about as much use as a chocolate kettle. Some one just give this guy a global mute be better for every one. brainless ****.
lol so i am moron who cries about broken things?!! i assume by "crying" is when i post on the discord of the game tht i am quitting because the gm broke the class?! well it seem you cant understand the difference crying about things mean you still want be part of it so you cry and moan in the hope of it been changed and tht wasnt the case was it ?! i actually did quit.as for you brown nosing them doesnt mean its because you playing thier server and want some rewards for it but you can brown nosie for alot of things including been freinds with some so you just agree with for the sake of it or other situations too many to list. with all tht been said i will refer to you calling me a moron.iam sure after i put it in simple words for your simple brain to understand "moron"!! and btw its even fuking worse you werent browen nosing them and actually think the class is not broken lol cas tht would mean not only your a moron but a retearded one !!

wouldnt bother wasting time with this server.

thnx bro been told tht by few others too, so still in the search for a good low rate server with good pvp balance

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013

image sharing
Post automatically merged:

JOIN our SUPER SOLID server! full of amazing features and balanced content

Last edited:

PaxoStuffing

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2007
far from the maddening crowd
Can you explain why the server seems to have rewound by about a week or so
bearing in mind this quote from the above post
"

"I bet theres a few who feel gutted

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
The server never crashes

In terms of features we have every feature official Chinese has and more

CountedZero

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2019
Can you explain why the server seems to have rewound by about a week or so
bearing in mind this quote from the above post
"

"I bet theres a few who feel gutted
Yes bit dissapointed . Was just getting my Wiz in agreeable state .
Seems that was major fail and data base 'lost'.
Threw a coin and beer won perhaps later.

PaxoStuffing

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2007
far from the maddening crowd
The server never crashes

In terms of features we have every feature official Chinese has and more
I beg to differ, as I have pointed out several "BUGS" that made the server crash, which was repeatable every time, this was within the last 4 weeks, and was tested in several places with the same result, also if the server is stable and solid why has there been a rewind with as least one person losing 30 levels, I cant complain about the features just the shocking ammount of bugs that are in the system.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Server is still Up , count on is thet server list. New player joining.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Played this server and seen a thing or 2 ...
Out of the question Server Team are great and fast to respond to anything.

Server is way unbalanced (sorry to say)
Few keys dont work .. for me but do for a friend ... Ex: Cntl F3 dont work when i assign a skill to it!

Deffo a Tao server with skelly having CHM from lvl 0

Lvl 43 warr - full 43 kit can not solo a IWT
Tao lvl 33 pwns IWT
Wizz does what a wizz does fast lvling high damage (nothing new here)

I dont get the set up of the caves thou ... high level caves are useless i think!

1 cave about 39kper mob solid to kill
PT 9k exp per mob, dies in 3 hits
But mobs in PI are harder then PT o0

same drops -- mainly pots (euro items)

Warriors are at a slight disadvantage as low AMC means to be bested by ranged mobs.
Warg cave -- ur lucky no 1 with epilepsy plays as the speed the ranged mobs hit is ridiculous and fast ... pointless

people are way in front so starting now you have a slight disadvantage as main bosses are camped and killed --- wont be contested as peeps with best kit kill quickly.

Tomb cavern is a good idea but should not be so easy to be accessed (Maybe a end of cave quest reward, 1 hour limit)

This ain't a slate post just a few things i have spotted, i heard of people reporting bugs so sort them, re balance the classes and u should be all good.

Good Luck!

CountedZero

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2019
Yet again a rewind ............ and no explanation .
MY opinion is some GM made mistake gemming/refining 'The Wifes' kit.
There seems to be many GMs ..... So us poor 'others' get buggered ......... again .
It's MY opinion . Sad realy was enjoying server .
BUT is totaly flawed .

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
There is no rewind , server is up on the lastest db when the server host did update.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Something happen with are patcher and we are looking into it. For please use these files to get on.

ClientExe

Last edited:

Artavash

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 13, 2014
Servers down, Discord is deleted. I can only assume this server has been shut down.

Reactions: Tai
Status
Not open for further replies.