The Last Chapter : Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Advert1.jpg

[ Advert 2 : Characters and their abilities ingame to be added ]

p.s : Autopatcher is only going to be sent by email
to those registered to our website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taurus and deano13

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
You make us wait over two weeks for that -.-
Yeah, advert took was getting in the way of my server adjustments such as
combo spells, characters items ..etc

It will be worth the waiting, BETA is soon
as i need some characters balancing cant play all 4 myself :)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P

p.s : Autopatcher is only going to be sent by email
to those registered to our website.

I cant find anywhere to register on your website.

Edit** never-ending I've found it. It doesn't show up using phone browsers (or at least the ones I'm using) loaded up fine on my laptop though.

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Can u post here when Beta begins, for the peeps (including myself) are not in your discord

Ofcourse mate, thats why i asked for a sub forum but looking at the high amount of members on discord i recently had
i must and will keep updating there aswell,

ive got a question though, why did you join my discord and boost it and then eventually leave?
im wondering for future reference maybe i did something wrong or responded in a misunderstood way?
:D

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Ofcourse mate, thats why i asked for a sub forum but looking at the high amount of members on discord i recently had
i must and will keep updating there aswell,

ive got a question though, why did you join my discord and boost it and then eventually leave?
im wondering for future reference maybe i did something wrong or responded in a misunderstood way?
:D

I always join a discord when I hear it’s releasing if I’m gonna play it so I can keep in the loop early game, but as u explained it’s delayed (which is cool) I left for now until there’s a date 👍🏻

“I don’t need to sit there watching multiple ppl ask when’s beta lol”

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I have always preferd forums. Try to avoid joining the discords but i find recently you kind of have to join the discords for updates / .exes

Reactions: IHaveALongName

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I have always preferd forums. Try to avoid joining the discords but i find recently you kind of have to join the discords for updates / .exes

I am the same, plus I hate having tons of discord servers along the left hand side, I tend to forget what they are for.

Forums for me!
Also IHALN....got a release date yet?.... :yellowfish:

Reactions: Seanofsmeg