The Last Chapter : Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
people referring servers to artificial just cause they got a big user count due to afk fishing and mining.. lol honestly dont know why it surprises me that people love to still exploit and play boring plain servers. Hope this isnt a low rate and complete opposite of apoc and artificial. 1st week into server was beyond game breaking bugs that didnt even get tested in a 8month beta. If anything is to take note off these servers is pvp balance and bug exploits. Also i see some people saying *** i would only play a low rate ect**** . They both was lowrates that got made into med rates to keep the user count as the content ingame was so stale and little / basic and the exp tables was wrong it needed changing completely. Just a note to say be unique. add those new mobs / caves you want ideas you want. please just not the basic old mir shite. Then refer it to how it used to be when something is broke. ty in advance and goodluck x

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I was saying summit along these lines not long ago, I mean servers just bring out the same old boring content over and over...why not change the Old caves up different mobs etc

Reactions: astrix and Alecs

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I was saying summit along these lines not long ago, I mean servers just bring out the same old boring content over and over...why not change the Old caves up different mobs etc
100% this.

Maps aren't the problem, but seeing the same old stuff across all maps can get a little tiring.

I also think the general early game content is neglected a lot but that's what people are basing their impressions on.

I want to log onto a server and feel like you aren't doing the same grind for the 100th time :)
Things can be the same, the experience should be unique to your server

Reactions: Belle and astrix