The Last Chapter : Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Hey pete
glad to see you are very active on lomcn nowadays specially on my thread :ROFLMAO:

I don't know why are you constantly trying to prove that your a good coder
i mean we all know that and i give you credit to "some" features in my server
BUT not everything.

im only here advertising for my next server and NOT taking credit for peoples work
although i have spoken to IceMan regarding *using his files* and he gently approved and gave me permission.
Post automatically merged:

Hey mate
i did not say i created server from the scratch i am using eden elites files but alot more reworked and loads of stuff removed
if i launch BETA you wont be able to tell if its edens or my server :p

what 1m!

It wasn't aimed at your self it was more the fact people are only taking notice of 'new' features that have been available all this time, I appreciate they are being used and people actually might get to try some of these features.

I didn't intend on hijacking the thread nor take anything away from what you may have done and wish you luck.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
- Week 1

Finished setting up a new character page fully ( took me a while ) so heres the results below, im going to adjust the name tag abit lower and im going to work on storage/bag inventory and npc dialogs for the next week patch!

i am more active at my discord channel if you guys interested join us.

Reactions: Sanjian

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
GUI looks nice and placements, but dear god get rid of the flashing colours on items, It looks so incredibly tacky - just a static colour/glow is enough indication that an item is rare, people don't need to have an epileptic fit.

I Actually got that suggested on my server discord channel and said that im going to do a simple static colour ( non-flashy )
it was a good suggestion actually i thought there was something tricky and bad about it lol and thanks for the suggestion

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Nice ui. Saw it in the shanda data too. They got like 4 different ones.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
To be honest im still developing the files
Yet i dont intend to launch them at this time

It has so many things to change/sort with no offence to the original eden elite files developers

I’m also working on new ideas to make this server more unique than other servers out there.

I will keep this advert updated just when i get the chance to, once again im sorry for the major delay since advert been made but i can promise you guys that this would be a unique one.