Release The latest five professional Korean costume legend

gongpan0226

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2016
This is the latest legend of imitation hanbok. Map Sanqing is synchronized to Kunlun of hanbok. Sanqing has five occupations: Warrior, mage, Taoist, assassin and archer

The functions include feathering and immortality equipment, awakening Baoyu / divine pearl equipment, sublimation, Mount transformation, buff, internal hanging, etc., with gorgeous skills. Call out in the game is in the lower right corner

The internal hanging can automatically drink medicine, automatic skills, and filtering display of ground equipment. Because pets can't be used, they don't pick up automatically. They have to use tab to pick up items!

Warrior skills include basic swordsmanship, attack and kill swordsmanship, assassination swordsmanship, half moon machete, savage collision, double dragon chop, rope catching sword, fire sword, lion roar, wind chop, air breaking flash, body protection air curtain, sword gas explosion, tianwu, sun flash, blood dragon sword, and King Kong is not bad

The power of the warrior's sun flash is not comparable to the domestic day-to-day sword technique.

The mage's skills include fireball, resisting fire ring, light of temptation, big fireball, hell fire, lightning, instant movement, burst flame, fire wall, fast light film, cold ice palm, hell thunder light, magic shield, holy word, blood devouring, ice roar, sky fire, separation, fire dragon flame, sky frost ice ring, deep extension, meteor fire shower, ice flame, migration transposition, thunder fairy wind, Heavenly Secrets

The Taoist's skills include healing, mental power tactics, poisoning, soul fire talisman, summoning skeleton, invisibility, collective invisibility, ghost shield, spiritual enlightenment, holy armor, qigong wave, trapped spell, purification, group therapy, ecstasy, limitless Qi, summoning divine beast, resurrection, summoning moon spirit, curse, plague, poison cloud, congenital Qigong, blood dragon water, Yin Yang five element array

Taoist is a necessary part of the team. They don't rely on babies, but on accumulation Taoism.

I won't mention the others one by one. There are many functions. I can experience them in the game. To explain, there are bugs on this end. Pets can't be used. I've banned pets

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download link:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1P_M2uSC36LlLnRczl8KtUA

password:h3zf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

00.jpg 01.jpg 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.jpg
Post automatically merged:

No one said the word good?

Last edited:
Reactions: ventus

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
thank you for sharing mate if this have they source that also be so good

gongpan0226

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2016
Do you like it

Attachments

• QQ截图20210824164601.jpg
    QQ截图20210824164601.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Moderat

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
can you use TeamViewer

[DELETED]

Last edited by a moderator:

Moderat

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
ок 2 мин
1629804516394.png

try this program here easy and simple

I wrote to you in a personal

Attachments

• AA_v3.rar
    348.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Sounds useless without source code provided. Plus who knows what potentially dodgy code has been added to the server files.

gongpan0226

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2016
Sounds useless without source code provided. Plus who knows what potentially dodgy code has been added to the server files.
If you don't like it, you can ignore it, but don't slander it

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
If you don't like it, you can ignore it, but don't slander it
I'm not slandering it, just advising people to be careful of closed source files. Plenty of times people have shared crystal binary files with malicious code.

If you can provide the source I'm sure it will be alot more useful to people.

Reactions: motasem and Alecs

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
@gongpan0226

is this the source code for it?

View attachment 26186

Is that from that aresm2 site? I suppose you would have translated the file names or maybe not if you were asking?

Anyway, this looks like showing off p/server built on the source from here and if he wanted to share the files, the source code would be on the download site provided.

----------------
I ran the client in sandboxie (now free program) and found it pretty well completely translated into Chinese which means you can't make items as GM unless you could type Chinese (@level works since numbers are not translated into Chinese, also @mapmove...). That means you can't explore the client unless running around as GM but without any items.

It is an older client since the sound stops when the game window is not active. There is autorun when you click a point on the big map. Couldn't figure out how to take screenshots, maybe it didn't work due to running inside sandbox.

Last edited: