The Legend of ̶ M̶i̶r̶ Fishing [Custom Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I had stopped testing a while ago as not alot was changing before launch but it seems there have been some adjustments? Other than all the inside knowledge jaffar now has is there anything server wise changed?

not really no, as for server knowledge there based of eu drops so its fairly easy to tell , plus all the boss drops have been changed and wont be available till live

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Lol inside knowledge xD

i won’t be a threat to you mate, full job, mrs , 3 yr old kid and another on the way - I’ll be lucky if I’m lvl 10 in the first week lol

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Lol inside knowledge xD

i won’t be a threat to you mate, full job, mrs , 3 yr old kid and another on the way - I’ll be lucky if I’m lvl 10 in the first week lol

tell me about it lol i wrote the drops and i still cant remember half the stuff thats in them >.<

im still looking forward to friday tho :D

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hey bud, when you review the drops can you please look at Frost Tiger. Killed 100+ and all that drops if gold, pots and freezing gems.

I think it would be kool if they had a chance to drop good books like on most servers? Or maybe aim at fishing gear?

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:55 PM ----------

RME BUG

Hey bud just spawned a redmoonevil was TDBing for 2 mins and it didnt die, no damage registered on the hp bar or above it but it was flinching as if it was getting hit

---------- Post Merged at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Another thought bud, as SV is kinda pointless would you be willing to add a BrownEvilSnake? I've seen this on lots of servers before, similar strength to an FT but it not ranged

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
RME hp goes by hits ro the mob. Its not std hp like other mobs.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Hey bud, when you review the drops can you please look at Frost Tiger. Killed 100+ and all that drops if gold, pots and freezing gems.

I think it would be kool if they had a chance to drop good books like on most servers? Or maybe aim at fishing gear?

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:55 PM ----------

RME BUG

Hey bud just spawned a redmoonevil was TDBing for 2 mins and it didnt die, no damage registered on the hp bar or above it but it was flinching as if it was getting hit

---------- Post Merged at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Another thought bud, as SV is kinda pointless would you be willing to add a BrownEvilSnake? I've seen this on lots of servers before, similar strength to an FT but it not ranged

SV leads to SVE.....

RME has to be killed in its room

FT are fine

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Ahh ok didn’t realise SV had any use, mustn’t have looked hard enough! How are FT’s fine? It was just pots and the odd freeze gem? =X

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Also, is it Friday yet? Lol

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Ahh ok didn’t realise SV had any use, mustn’t have looked hard enough! How are FT’s fine? It was just pots and the odd freeze gem? =X

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Also, is it Friday yet? Lol

FT serve the purpose i put them in for :)

Server is now offline till friday while i finalise the last few bits

All accounts and characters are wiped

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Looking forward to it buddy, I'm sure I'll see you online on Friday :)

Also bud, I've just skimmed through the server advert again but it doesn't say - is group exp matched? So if me and my bro group and kill a mob that gives 100 exp - would we both receive 100?

Cheers

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Looking forward to it buddy, I'm sure I'll see you online on Friday :)

Also bud, I've just skimmed through the server advert again but it doesn't say - is group exp matched? So if me and my bro group and kill a mob that gives 100 exp - would we both receive 100?

Cheers

Group EXP is as follows:

Fish exp IS NOT shared between group members, this is deliberate and individual to the player.

Group exp from mobs is shared at the following rates

1.0F, 1.2F, 1.4F, 1.6F, 1.8F, 2.0F, 2.2F, 2.4F, 2.6F, 2.8F, 3.0F

1 person = 100% exp
2 people = 120% / 2 exp

etc etc

E.G. Mob = 100Exp

Player is not 10 levels or higher than the mob and has no other exp buffs active (rested/food/guild)

1 player kils mob = 100 Exp
2 players of equal level kill mob = 60 exp each
3 players of equal level kill mob = 47 exp each

etc etc

variables like difference in party members level result in the highest level getting the majority of the exp

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Ahhh ok thanks for explaining that in detail bud.

---------- Post Merged on 02-08-2018 at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 30-07-2018 at 02:31 PM ----------

Hey bud I was thinking as its going to be (I assume) a relatively small player base could you activate Global shout for players, or an npc?

Just thinking for getting a group together for hunts etc, or is there a friend feature that's shows whose online?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Ahhh ok thanks for explaining that in detail bud.

---------- Post Merged on 02-08-2018 at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 30-07-2018 at 02:31 PM ----------

Hey bud I was thinking as its going to be (I assume) a relatively small player base could you activate Global shout for players, or an npc?

Just thinking for getting a group together for hunts etc, or is there a friend feature that's shows whose online?

there is a friends feature, youve played the beta longer than anyone, didnt you click the buttons on your gui? :P

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
there is a friends feature, youve played the beta longer than anyone, didnt you click the buttons on your gui? :P

But I didn't make any friends :concern: haha!

To be fair mate I probably used it in the beta but my memory is useless - once I sleep everything from the day before is gone ;D

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
So this means it will not go on tomorrow?

i fully intend to go live tomorrow at 6pm

im not expecting many players so thats why i didnt invest in a dedi as the finance to fund one is too steep.

lets see how many play tomorrow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.