The Legend Of Mir 2: Resurgence Reborn

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
your the known idiot pal came here to advertise a server and get treated like this i think anyone would be pissed off after months of hard work

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
15 lol kids with attitude these days your mom n dad must love a little brat like you sitting here trying to get reactions out of honest decent people trying to make a server for YOU and the public and you wonder why mir is dying its no problem for a 15 year old tho is it you will just jump on minecraft when this dies
Im not sure if your being serious hear or not reading my sarcasm or if your just as dense as fu ck lol either way thx for entertaining me at work
Post automatically merged:

Also have you plebs even looked in up coming servers there are some gems coming out this year mir is no were near dead bye guys please come and visit again x

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
Server will be advertised on Reddit if people are interested ignore these bunch of idiots who do not know what they are talking about clearly. All are welcome and will love to see the jealousy of the haters once this server thrives
Post automatically merged:

p.s the WEED/MARIJUANA has gone to ur little brains take a break on it

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I locked the thread because it's getting out of hand and there's no Mir 2 mod around.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I wouldn't want to be Mecha any more if I was you either, but you can't run away from the past. And your actions are unforgivable.

Also the fact you're still posting on 2 accounts simultaneously talking to yourself just like you used ffs get some help

Reactions: zedina
Status
Not open for further replies.