The Legend Of Mir 2: Resurgence Reborn

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
No point posting here now as tai and other team members have made it impossible for this server to grow with lack of proof and false accusations well done mir developers I do hope you are happy mabey give me the http for mecha site might be treated with more respect

No offence but you been too aggressive since he mentioned about Mecha

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Sorry to bust the bubble of no evidence but before Tai had even posted the mods had flagged that a new server owner had popped up advertising and based on recent issues had been checked for links to previous accounts.

The check showed multiple banned accounts. The IPs checked to see what type of ip it was and company it belongs to as if it was a mobile proiver IP woildnt be reliable. Was a dedicated broadband provider. Therefore IP stands as a piece of evidence

Next one of the other banned accounts have an identical name to the one he is currently using.

Only piece of info that didnt make sense to me was one account that had been accessed using the IP of a banned user was yours mollie. Which makes sense since you have said yous are part of the same team. That or the same user.

As mods we dont openly comment on threads without strong proof to back it up.
Haha straight up headshot love it

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
No offence but you been too aggressive since he mentioned about Mecha
Yes I’m quite pissed off with the fact how you guys have treated this without 100% proof all this hard work for nothing I have used lomcn for years and never been accused of such bullshit I can accuse you of being mecha ? We all can accuse but were is the proof
Post automatically merged:

I understand mecha as done some bad things but pointing the finger at everyone will not help only kill servers when is this going to stop because there will be Another mecha after this and that poor guy will be in the same position fighting for his server to be advertised

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Yes I’m quite pissed off with the fact how you guys have treated this without 100% proof all this hard work for nothing I have used lomcn for years and never been accused of such bullshit I can accuse you of being mecha ? We all can accuse but were is the proof

I understand mecha as done some bad things but pointing the finger at everyone will not help only kill servers when is this going to stop because there will be Another mecha after this and that poor guy will be in the same position fighting for his server to be advertised
Not being funny but if they have tracked ip and its linked to umpteen banned accounts is that not proof enough?

TaskForceTactical

Banned
Banned
Nov 27, 2019
UK
mate, were both from different countries, is that not proof enough? i live in spain now and he lives in the uk, but ill guarantee the reply to that will be its a VPN

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
even when u have the proof that he is not mecha you guys have done a good job of ruining this server big thumbs up to you

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
omg we can not have a laugh now ? when has mir been so serious call the judge how many years for posting a funny picture judge?

TaskForceTactical

Banned
Banned
Nov 27, 2019
UK
I'm not gonna lie lads, believe what you will, I could care less at this point, you've all got **** all better to do than sit on LOMCN accusing people of ****, you refuse to accept the possibility it MIGHT not be mecha, because hey, you need some drama after all, anytime I ask what can I do to prove it you completely glimpse over that lol

As I said, if you know mechas voice I'm more than happy to send you a voice clip lol

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
ohhh how much i would love it for this same thing to happen to you and ill sit back and laugh at you bunch of 14 year old girls dont worrie we will post else were enjoy ur none development of mir i hope you find mecha and realise you are idiots

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
ohhh how much i would love it for this same thing to happen to you and ill sit back and laugh at you bunch of 14 year old girls dont worrie we will post else were enjoy ur none development of mir i hope you find mecha and realise you are idiots
Bye and im 15 and a bit fyi x

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
15 lol kids with attitude these days your mom n dad must love a little brat like you sitting here trying to get reactions out of honest decent people trying to make a server for YOU and the public and you wonder why mir is dying its no problem for a 15 year old tho is it you will just jump on minecraft when this dies

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
You seem very upset. Do u want someone to hold u rofl. Its proven your a known idiot and your not helping yourself.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
15 lol kids with attitude these days your mom n dad must love a little brat like you sitting here trying to get reactions out of honest decent people trying to make a server for YOU and the public and you wonder why mir is dying its no problem for a 15 year old tho is it you will just jump on minecraft when this dies

Read that out loud and ask yourself who's the 15 year old.

Reactions: Belle and Sanjian

TaskForceTactical

Banned
Banned
Nov 27, 2019
UK
what an absolute bunch of children you are, hope you have fun because I could give more ****s about stepping on an ant, the server was free but obviously you idiots, don't have the mental capacity to be civilized normal people, so ill go make a post on Reddit instead, have fun lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.