The Primordial's Resurrection

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Good luck on the server @LightBringer
wishing you all the best, like everyone on lomcn i cant wait to see the final progress of this project sounds and look promising.

i do have a strange obsession with uis if im honest....

if you need any help with yours im happy to help
I admire your constant encouragement to other server owners specially when you have a server under development

I recall once you helped me with some bits of code that I didn’t understand and explained to me how they work “during“ the launching of your previous server

Great guy

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Nexus V1 was synced to IRL time in the UK but noone picked up on it 😂
Isn't it that daytime in mir lasts maybe a 1/4 or real time? If you adjusted it to irl time, that would suck :D

When I play servers that have it left on default which is pretty well all of them unless they have perm daylight, daylight comes at 3am irl (10pm where I play from) and it gets dark in five hours time I think, 8am UK time which is 3am for me to go to bed.

Now if you had it real time by UK clock, it would be dark when I started playing early evening when its still daylight outside but would be night in mir and I would start and end up playing in dark, never see daylight in mir unless I played during day which I do only on rare occasions.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I've had a lot going on personally so not too much to update on unfortunately!

We're looking at making weather more random, thanks for someone mentioning this.
We've decided on our UI style and going to work on adding all this in, this week.

We're also adding in Interactive Chests, certain special bosses will drop a chest, it takes x seconds to open, interrupted by combat, so you guessed it, people will be fighting over the right to open these chests!

We're also adding in an anti noob killing system (if a low player is 'white' status they will have a huge reduction to pvp damage from people considerably higher than them)

We have many more ideas and stuff being added for a new way for skills to level and progress which will be announced when we've fully ironed it out, as well as a fully new feature revolving around spells!

Oh yeah forgot to mention we also have stuff already in the system:
Veteran Buff
Catchup Buff

To allow char changes and casuals to keep up (same system as it was from Odyssey)

hope to be able to give you more screenies and stuff of systems when the UI is in this week :)

Reactions: deano13

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
So still had a lot of personal stuff to sort so not been able to progress as much as we wanted to get done.
UI is in the works atm, once that's done will show case for feedback.

Thought I'd showcase another feature for now...

Interactive chests
We have added an interactive chest feature, some bosses/mobs will be able to drop these chests.
The chests require uninterrupted time to open them.

The ? is a hidden amount of items in the chest
Chest.png

Don't get hit while opening the chest to reap it's rewards.
Chest1.PNG

If your bag is full when opening, the items that would overflow your bag, remain in the chest

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
Any update on this server? Is it still happening and do you have any idea on a release date? Pretty much the only server that I'm interested in

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Any update on this server? Is it still happening and do you have any idea on a release date? Pretty much the only server that I'm interested in
Hey!

Yeah we're working hard on it at the moment, not sure on Release dates/beta dates, definitely something we will be discussing in the near future!

We will keep everyone posted as and when we can :)

voodoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
Count me in. I can't wait to play this server ..graphics look awesome.. please hurry i can't wait i am getting OLD ...lolzzzz :D

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Good to hear!

We've nearly completed all the initial mob balance runs (will obviously need tweaking when we are in beta).
Once that's done, I need to cut down some spells that we aren't using to clear up the DB, adjust all spells for the 5 spell levels and then its more minor things and 'additions' that will be worked on

will have a few people soon to do map running and such (testing the environment, door access, mob frames and such)

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Who - When - Where - What - How on getting to play this server?
Been looking for a new start...

We are really grafting on getting a beta up and running as soon as possible!
I plan on doing a play through video of showcasing some of the areas, mobs and such

We are just trying to get most stuff out of the way so the beta can be used to test specific things :)

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
We're going to post a discord soon, we have one but it has a lot of random stuff on that makes sense only to us.

Will tidy it up and look to get a discord out there soon

Josh1

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 20, 2011
This reads exciting and has me ready to scratch the itch, is there a discord?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
We're still working on it a lot :)

Just really doing that last tiny bits for the UI.
Adding a wardrobe feature in
Need to create the "Monster Cards" @StormHero ... ;)

Then it'll just be more minor things, keep meaning to sort our discord out to make it public but server progress keeps distracting me!

All Maps/Links ect are all in
All Mob stats (initial) are done
All Item Stats (initial) are done

Got a couple of busy days at work then a couple of days off to bolster the mir content ready for when we do go into beta, too!

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
We're still working on it a lot :)

Just really doing that last tiny bits for the UI.
Adding a wardrobe feature in
Need to create the "Monster Cards" @StormHero ... ;)

Then it'll just be more minor things, keep meaning to sort our discord out to make it public but server progress keeps distracting me!

All Maps/Links ect are all in
All Mob stats (initial) are done
All Item Stats (initial) are done

Got a couple of busy days at work then a couple of days off to bolster the mir content ready for when we do go into beta, too!
Did you get around to making a discord?