The Primordials Rise [C# Mir2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
So what it is :

Pre 30 - you auto learn all skills (this is more out of convenience)
All skills have skill exp increased (because it was heavily reduced for beta)
I have also added it so you can use the same skill book to get an instant level up (you can still level spells through exp gains)

Nothing has changed from the original plan except that books will be more consumable and wanted if people want to quick level their skills

holo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2014
All looking good...

you and holos posts have confused me regards to the skill levelling...are you saying you've heavily increased the amount of casts needed to level each skill BUT put in a chance of instant level the skill with another book?
If so, why to either of these? Lol seems very unnecessary and slightly puts me off =[ it was fine how it was.

The point is to keep books being valuable. I'm sure you've played old servers where a week after release all low level books were absolutely worthless because everyone already had the book. With this system everyone will generally use at least 3 books, if the price is reasonable.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
The point is to keep books being valuable. I'm sure you've played old servers where a week after release all low level books were absolutely worthless because everyone already had the book. With this system everyone will generally use at least 3 books, if the price is reasonable.
agreed blue gears as well, when everything is too ez to obtain the server is gonna get bored out too quick

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
More interface updates have been done as well as some other fixes.
Boss balances have been made to low tier (lowered damage and certain defenses)
Bosses however, have now built a resistance to certain ailments.

---------- Post Merged on 12-01-2019 at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-01-2019 at 01:54 PM ----------

Fixed some interface issues
Added in "Quest Giver" Field on questdiag so now you don't get lost returning your quests ^.^
KingHogs Chamber should now be accessible once the requirements are met
All Areas are now effected by the new lighting system
Crafting Inventory outstanding bugs should now be fixed (as well as the moving crafting items issue)

---------- Post Merged on 14-01-2019 at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-01-2019 at 05:50 PM ----------

We are still very much working through our files:
Fixed further issues with new inventory (still investigating others)
Implemented the BuyButton and CraftButton fixes
Resolved Disassemble Issues
Fixed Sale window Overlap

Currently:
Working on Char/Spell/Stat Diags
Ironing out other minor issues
Adding in a 'travelling scene' for when you sail ( you actually hop on the boat for a bit and wait for it to dock Hurrah!)

---------- Post Merged on 17-01-2019 at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-01-2019 at 03:19 PM ----------

Char/Spell/Stat Dialog added
Some minor fixes added (Graphically)
Fixed some other back end issues
State Items are currently being configured for the new environment
You now Sail when being transported by sailor

---------- Post Merged at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:07 AM ----------

State Items have been sorted
Hair has been fixed
Player and Monster Drop timeouts have been adjusted

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
More interface updates have been done as well as some other fixes.
Boss balances have been made to low tier (lowered damage and certain defenses)
Bosses however, have now built a resistance to certain ailments.

---------- Post Merged on 12-01-2019 at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-01-2019 at 01:54 PM ----------

Fixed some interface issues
Added in "Quest Giver" Field on questdiag so now you don't get lost returning your quests ^.^
KingHogs Chamber should now be accessible once the requirements are met
All Areas are now effected by the new lighting system
Crafting Inventory outstanding bugs should now be fixed (as well as the moving crafting items issue)

---------- Post Merged on 14-01-2019 at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-01-2019 at 05:50 PM ----------

We are still very much working through our files:
Fixed further issues with new inventory (still investigating others)
Implemented the BuyButton and CraftButton fixes
Resolved Disassemble Issues
Fixed Sale window Overlap

Currently:
Working on Char/Spell/Stat Diags
Ironing out other minor issues
Adding in a 'travelling scene' for when you sail ( you actually hop on the boat for a bit and wait for it to dock Hurrah!)

---------- Post Merged on 17-01-2019 at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-01-2019 at 03:19 PM ----------

Char/Spell/Stat Dialog added
Some minor fixes added (Graphically)
Fixed some other back end issues
State Items are currently being configured for the new environment
You now Sail when being transported by sailor

---------- Post Merged at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:07 AM ----------

State Items have been sorted
Hair has been fixed
Player and Monster Drop timeouts have been adjusted

[MENTION=21920]LightBringer[/MENTION]

This makes me think Sanjian is part of your team.. :P (I discussed this exact idea with him 2 months or so back). Unless its just co incidence!

You have seemed a bit reluctant to reveal who your "team" is though, I asked you 2wice earlier in this post and you didn't reply.. so I don't hold out hope of you answering.. but am I right? ^^

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
It must be a coincidence!
I wish I had him on my team :P

It's less reluctance and more it's people that aren't well known on here.

I am always looking for extra team mates who can bring value to the server, but most people of that caliber are in projects already ^.^

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

I am always looking for extra team mates who can bring value to the server, but most people of that caliber are in projects already ^.^

It's a shame there are so many potentialy good projects going on at the moment that are running as 1 man teams. The problem is now, most of these people would find it hard to leave their current project to join a team because of all the time and effort put into their own project.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
It's a shame there are so many potentialy good projects going on at the moment that are running as 1 man teams. The problem is now, most of these people would find it hard to leave their current project to join a team because of all the time and effort put into their own project.

100% this.

Also to update here;
- New Resolutions added;
- Client now supports the following resolutions
800 x 600
1024 x 768
1280 x 800
1366 x 768
1600 x 1024
1680 x 1050
1768 x 992
1920 x 1080
- Fixes added for the issues the Win10 bugs/patches were causing - needs further testing to make sure all bugs have cleared up
- Updated many of the client files with new / changes images
- Killing the King quest fixed
- Temple of Radiance has been added to IneraProvince (N)
- IneraProvince(N) Temple Area has been fixed so you can no longer walk through the back of it
- 18 New Weapons have been added to the server
- All Coastlines of Prajna Island are now fishable

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003

Ah okay! We must just think alike then 😂.

Thanks for the reply.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
- Added some new crafting materials to various monsters throughout (that are unique to that mob type)
- A lot of new fish have been added to the game and into the fishing areas
- CreatureoftheDeep's drop file has been updated
- RT/TT/DE's prices have been increased
- Old/Miner'sLantern has been added to essentials shops
- Added the above + TTs to a lot more Essential's NPCs

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
+1 just quit from valk sick and tired of its crashes our group is waiting on this server

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
We've just recruited a new team member.
I have nearly finished the GUI (I have taken my sweet time with it i know) haha

But the team are currently discussing what we want to add before Live (as the new guy has some insaneeee ideas)
Once the Live Date is confirmed we will keep you posted but I don't want to promise a date until we know we can meet it; we will re-ignite the hype train with a completely new Advert as well as LOMCN banners and hopefully an email campaign!

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

But the team are currently discussing what we want to add before Live (as the new guy has some insaneeee ideas)
Once the Live Date is confirmed we will keep you posted but I don't want to promise a date until we know we can meet it; we will re-ignite the hype train with a completely new Advert as well as LOMCN banners and hopefully an email campaign!

I'm going to take a guess that your new team member's username begins with "S"? :lol

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

lol so your wasting time doing a ui no1 cares about ?c'mon atleast work on what gets the server up, I am sure some people will say they care about the ui but they would rather play the server rather than wait for a ui they dont really care just say they do...

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
lol so your wasting time doing a ui no1 cares about ?c'mon atleast work on what gets the server up, I am sure some people will say they care about the ui but they would rather play the server rather than wait for a ui they dont really care just say they do...

Stfu, it'll be ready when its ready.

Silly Vadge

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
UI is done as have some other changes to existing windows, it may not matter to some but at the end of the day, we want our server to look polished and finished rather than things look half arsed.
We chose to do the GUI as it fits with the rest of our GUI theme (and I really like it haha)

We won't rush the server as we want it to last, not to flop.
Having the extra team member will help a lot for us though!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Just an update, as I've been working on various ideas (some worked out, others haven't)

I worked on Taoists being able to change to Necromancers
Warriors to split off into Tanks/Brawlers
and Wizards having spell 'choices'
However the above seemed to take too much away from the 'mir' feel so I have retracted the changes.

HOWEVER
We have added Assassins into the server (they have base changes such as Attack speed sources from their abilities has been reduced, new abilities and current abilities have been changed - as well as item stats)

By End of Wednesday we will have our 'on release' spell list completed - so no more spells will be added before the release of the server.
DB work is underway at the same time so there should just be just fine tuning of newly added things to be done.
We have added in more server side configurations so we can better customize monsters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.