The Primordials Rise [C# Mir2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Beta hasn't been confirmed but I would like it to start by the 8th December.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Questions, how many classes we gonna have? Are we gonna have the original c# ui in this or u have plans on changing it

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
There are 3 on launch (wiz , war , tao)

I am not ruling out plans in the future to release other classes but its not planned for the 'near' future.

currently we have the default GUI, it's one of the things on my "cosmetic list" to do - basically takes a back seat until everything on my other lists are done as its functional (even though its not the best)

hope this helps!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
There are 3 on launch (wiz , war , tao)

I am not ruling out plans in the future to release other classes but its not planned for the 'near' future.

currently we have the default GUI, it's one of the things on my "cosmetic list" to do - basically takes a back seat until everything on my other lists are done as its functional (even though its not the best)

hope this helps!

Nice!

Sin was brought out very late to the game, so it was given kick ass skills to early on, giving it help to "catch up" so many servers get this wrong and they pull ahead.

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Nice!

Sin was brought it very late to the game, so it was given kick ass skills to early on, giving it help to "catch up" so many servers get this wrong and they pull ahead.

This has always been the problem, in my opinion, with people using the 'base assassins' on launch, as they have all the skills to catch up, when they are actually starting at the same time as the other classes.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Nice!

Sin was brought it very late to the game, so it was given kick ass skills to early on, giving it help to "catch up" so many servers get this wrong and they pull ahead.
just like archers

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Very happy to see that the gameshop isn't a complete joke like some servers. Especially with keeping exp scrolls to 15% and drop rates to 5%.

Looks good bud, see you when its open.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Just hope the drop rate will not be the same like apocalypse, with tons of stuffs being dropped in the early stage

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
yeah, always like old skull 3 class server, def gonna try.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Just a quick update:

I have had the server running (Private) for a few days, had some testers on while I have been adding and changing other aspects of the server.
I have done this, as even though there's an open beta, I would like most of the things to be accurate to the server (such as drops, exp pools) as well as everything that is currently in, functioning - such as quests etc - so I have a clear indication of things that still need changing

Open Beta is still looking to be 8th December - just wondering for numbers, who would be testing in Open Beta? (for a rough number).

Reward Matrix
granted to the first person to report this
the GG reward is per issue and will be issued when the server is live.

Graphic or Spelling Issues - up to 10 GG
Quest Bugged (Any aspect) - up to 50 GG
Dead Links - up to 50GG
EXP / Drop Issues - Up to 100 GG
Critical Issues - up to 2000 GG depending on severity
Other - Up to ?

*Dead Links - suck as npc links to teleport you and failing to teleport you etc.
*EXP Drop issues are reported issues with a mobs exp / drop rates, any monster corrected by a user report will be able to redeem the GG
*Critical Issues covers in game actions that can cause server crashes, abuse such as item cloning (and other features that could be 'abused')
*Other is any issue reported and resolved that isn't specifically listed above, GG reward will depend on what impact it would have to the live server.

I will post screenshots of the GameStore either later today or tomorrow (as I am still finalizing the pricing structure of certain items).

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Just a quick update:

I have had the server running (Private) for a few days, had some testers on while I have been adding and changing other aspects of the server.
I have done this, as even though it's an open beta, I would like most of the things to be accurate to the server (such as drops, exp pools) as well as everything that is currently in, functioning - such as quests etc - so I have a clear indication of things that still need changing

Open Beta is still looking to be 8th December - just wondering for numbers, who would be testing in Open Beta? (for a rough number).

Reward Matrix
granted to the first person to report this
the GG reward is per issue and will be issued when the server is live.

Graphic or Spelling Issues - up to 10 GG
Quest Bugged (Any aspect) - up to 50 GG
Dead Links - up to 50GG
EXP / Drop Issues - Up to 100 GG
Critical Issues - up to 2000 GG depending on severity
Other - Up to ?

*Dead Links - suck as npc links to teleport you and failing to teleport you etc.
*EXP Drop issues are reported issues with a mobs exp / drop rates, any monster corrected by a user report will be able to redeem the GG
*Critical Issues covers in game actions that can cause server crashes, abuse such as item cloning (and other features that could be 'abused')
*Other is any issue reported and resolved that isn't specifically listed above, GG reward will depend on what impact it would have to the live server.

I will post screenshots of the GameStore either later today or tomorrow (as I am still finalizing the pricing structure of certain items).

I’ll be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.