The Primordials Rise [C# Mir2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Just a quick update:

I have had the server running (Private) for a few days, had some testers on while I have been adding and changing other aspects of the server.
I have done this, as even though there's an open beta, I would like most of the things to be accurate to the server (such as drops, exp pools) as well as everything that is currently in, functioning - such as quests etc - so I have a clear indication of things that still need changing

Open Beta is still looking to be 8th December - just wondering for numbers, who would be testing in Open Beta? (for a rough number).

Reward Matrix
granted to the first person to report this
the GG reward is per issue and will be issued when the server is live.

Graphic or Spelling Issues - up to 10 GG
Quest Bugged (Any aspect) - up to 50 GG
Dead Links - up to 50GG
EXP / Drop Issues - Up to 100 GG
Critical Issues - up to 2000 GG depending on severity
Other - Up to ?

*Dead Links - suck as npc links to teleport you and failing to teleport you etc.
*EXP Drop issues are reported issues with a mobs exp / drop rates, any monster corrected by a user report will be able to redeem the GG
*Critical Issues covers in game actions that can cause server crashes, abuse such as item cloning (and other features that could be 'abused')
*Other is any issue reported and resolved that isn't specifically listed above, GG reward will depend on what impact it would have to the live server.

I will post screenshots of the GameStore either later today or tomorrow (as I am still finalizing the pricing structure of certain items).
I will deffo be there cos it gives me something to do and I can get gg :)

Malski

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2014
Just a quick update:

I have had the server running (Private) for a few days, had some testers on while I have been adding and changing other aspects of the server.
I have done this, as even though there's an open beta, I would like most of the things to be accurate to the server (such as drops, exp pools) as well as everything that is currently in, functioning - such as quests etc - so I have a clear indication of things that still need changing

Open Beta is still looking to be 8th December - just wondering for numbers, who would be testing in Open Beta? (for a rough number).

Reward Matrix

Dead Links - up to 50GG
Other - Up to ?

*Dead Links - suck as npc links to teleport you and failing to teleport you etc.
*EXP Drop issues are reported issues with a mobs exp / drop rates, any monster corrected by a user report will be able to redeem the GG
*Critical Issues covers in game actions that can cause server crashes, abuse such as item cloning (and other features that could be 'abused')
*Other is any issue reported and resolved that isn't specifically listed above, GG reward will depend on what impact it would have to the live server.

I will post screenshots of the GameStore either later today or tomorrow (as I am still finalizing the pricing structure of certain items).

Count me in!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Update:

More changes have been made (mainly stuff like NPC scripts, visual issues, .lib changes, added in "locations" to NPCs of some towns to make quick travel easier.

Will be uploading the client tonight to the AutoPatcher after some final changes to various .lib files.
Then begin trying to break stuff so I can fix it!

** Main post will be updated as will another comment here tomorrow**

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Is this the server that has an ad banner earlier on that says legend of mir coming soon?

SexyMama

LOMCN Member
Nov 17, 2018
Just a quick update:

Reward Matrix

Dead Links - up to 50GG
Other - Up to ?

I'll give it a go without a doubt .... very nice advert by the way and server seems to have bags of potential :)

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
What sort of team is behind this? is it just you or are there others too?

i will help with the beta

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
There is more than just me on this, got people covering various aspects.
The AutoPatcher / Beta will be open later this afternoon.

Had to make some changes to the client (got stalled until this morning) so once these are done and the ftp transfer to create the AutoPatcher is done, it will be ready to go open beta live.

Last edited:

SexyMama

LOMCN Member
Nov 17, 2018
There is more than just me on this, got people covering various aspects.
The AutoPatcher / Beta will be open later this afternoon.

Had to make some changes to the client (got stalled until this morning) so once these are done and the ftp transfer to create the AutoPatcher is done, it will be ready to go open beta live.

you know how to make a man smile ! :) cya this afternoon

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah, I will probably do an auto message to let people know as well.

Hoping the open beta > live isn't that long of a delay (just depends what is broken)

Status
Not open for further replies.