The Primordials Rise [C# Mir2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Oh it's not rushing the server as that is still being worked on, its just the client being a nightmare to FTP.

It isnt but its about 15% until it's uploaded then I will share the link for testers.

Any and all feedback on any aspect (general playing experience, balance concerns etc) - PM me so it doesn't litter the forum post.

Justformir2018

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2018
Oh it's not rushing the server as that is still being worked on, its just the client being a nightmare to FTP.

It isnt but its about 15% until it's uploaded then I will share the link for testers.

Any and all feedback on any aspect (general playing experience, balance concerns etc) - PM me so it doesn't litter the forum post.

thanks for the reply, i'll await the link

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
thanks for the reply, i'll await the link
will wait as long as it takes 2 good servers coming and idk what to pick this is a good 1 and then that other is just different and like paragon what i liked so think i will play both half day for this half for other since i got no life and proud

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Just wanna confirm r we still able to play on today? Also we gonna see the cashshop in game yet?

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Just wanna confirm r we still able to play on today? Also we gonna see the cashshop in game yet?

Wiped beta probably to test new features before an official release ... and this clown more interested in the cash shop lol holy jesus

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Wiped beta probably to test new features before an official release ... and this clown more interested in the cash shop lol holy jesus
yo man grab a big fat eggplant and chill, just wanna see wut they intend to sell on cashshop b4 release. So we could give some suggestion if anything that’s game breaking

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
much longer >< been like 40 mins since was 15% left lmao ;p

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
looks like hes not online anymore looks like it may be another day guys

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Sorry guys, I am currently out (kind of an emergency) but the upload has finished and this link should work.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuXGJmyLKsbJk1HrDOD3CZ8LbdAC

I will get the patcher working tomorrow so this will be taken down when the patcher has been redone and tested.

Sorry for the delays and speak to you guys soon.

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Downloading now will have a try can u log into game instantly after downloading the client or u gonna make open for all at once today

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Server is on now.
I can remote in if there are any issues but I have dire connection.

I'll be moving the beta server to a dedi tomorrow as my internet may not handle the people testing it

Status
Not open for further replies.