The Primordials Rise [C# Mir2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
if u can get it up get it up if possible if not like i said its all good need something to play tho :(

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Sorry guys, I don't think yesterday could've been any more of a clown fiesta.
Just to let you guys know:

Dedi has now been setup
Client's Network has now been set to a DNS (server.legendofmir2.co.uk) - change your clients IP to point to that.
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/GHfBWPs
Link to Download (OneDrive): https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuXGJmyLKsbJk1MKfel9Ov_oi5Iu
(anyone who wants to DL then mirror it, be my guest).

I think people were having issues Downloading from OneDrive? If this is the case - try a different browser

Win10 Bug:
I will look at a fix for the text issues in full screen mode.

Auto PatcherNotes:
I will be sorting the AutoPatcher when I am at work tomorrow, the reason for this;
I will be on a 100Mb Leased line rather than a home FTTC to Upload and sort any issues (so it will be a hell of a lot quicker)

Server is up and accessible.
Any server issues, use the discord channel.
Thanks for your patience guys!

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
I have the IP is:
server.legendofmir2.co.uk

What support do you have on this? Was none of your team available to assist yesterday or will it be you running it from day to day? Would be good to know who does what (in your team).

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yesterday was just poorly planned by me to be honest (they didnt have access to my home network)

All members of my team have access to the dedi that was sorted this morning, so if I am unavailable they can also log in to sort issues (or at least get the server back up and running).
Only issue is we are all UK based so there is currently a window where we can't respond.

Looking into potential work arounds / solutions for this. (on live I will be available 24/7 for the first week to make sure the server is stable)

EDit:
I also work in IT so I have constant access to the server from 8am until I finish work in case anything needs sorting.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Yesterday was just poorly planned by me to be honest (they didnt have access to my home network)

All members of my team have access to the dedi that was sorted this morning, so if I am unavailable they can also log in to sort issues (or at least get the server back up and running).
Only issue is we are all UK based so there is currently a window where we can't respond.

Looking into potential work arounds / solutions for this. (on live I will be available 24/7 for the first week to make sure the server is stable)

EDit:
I also work in IT so I have constant access to the server from 8am until I finish work in case anything needs sorting.

Ah got it, fair enough.

Who's actually on your team? Anyone from the forum we know?

Will take a look ingame later.

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
yeah i cant access with the new ip either :(

yes i can, im an idiot, its the launcher that just seems to give an error but the game still works, apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.