The prisoners in Quake 2

Join Discord

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
Who played Quake 2? And if so who remembers the prisoners you came across in the jail levels?

You wouldnt expect it and you come through hearing humans moaning and saying strange things. The only way to silent them was to kill them.

Others would be hitting the ground so much and were covered in blood.

Then you had a small minority chained to the wall, unable to move and be stuck going 'arrgghhh' many times until you had to put them to sleep with your gun.

Sadly you had to kill one in the Torture Chambers who was fastened to that big crucifix only to progress in the game

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
1624621522233.png
This is a prisoner in Quake 2 stuck on the iron cross. Unable to be freed and the only way is to kill him which on this level is the only way to complete it as he holds the pass to one of the next levels.

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
OMG finally found someone who played quake 2, i did play it, awesome game i also played quake 3 and 4 i don't really remember the prisoners though but i do remember this scene where they like turn you into a zombie or was it a cyborg? my memory isn't that great , they chop off your legs arms and other parts, the screams were hilarious man
Post automatically merged:

What really freaked me out was the hidden devil symbols in the game in hidden areas yeah that was ******* scary man.

And those monsters in tubes who made noises, also the jumpscares sometimes can get when walking down a corridor , bone chilling

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
OMG finally found someone who played quake 2, i did play it, awesome game i also played quake 3 and 4 i don't really remember the prisoners though but i do remember this scene where they like turn you into a zombie or was it a cyborg? my memory isn't that great , they chop off your legs arms and other parts, the screams were hilarious man
Post automatically merged:

What really freaked me out was the hidden devil symbols in the game in hidden areas yeah that was ******* scary man.

And those monsters in tubes who made noises, also the jumpscares sometimes can get when walking down a corridor , bone chilling
Quake 4 was that game where you are strapped to the conveyor and stroggified