TheEnd Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
1610044585683.png

This making up for 50% of the UC in Mir3 servers? :p

Look guys, let's find 1 server guys and have a blast, let's have an actual mmo....I'm so bored lol

Mir2 is more simple, doesnt require ADV on elements or elements at all, players mechanics are quite simple + is easy to balance than Mir3.

One thing i noticed across all Mir2 servers is how unstable Sin+Archer are (quite similar as Mir3 Sin).

Balance is my Jam! Honest PvP keeps the frustrations focused....on who's better/who's op kitted/which is the better zerg, top banta!

Archer is bs on Mir2 agreed, some promise on Valk's version of Sin, very promising from sneak peak of his V2.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
View attachment 24664

This making up for 50% of the UC in Mir3 servers? :p

Look guys, let's find 1 server guys and have a blast, let's have an actual mmo....I'm so bored lol

Each server has AFK players, even mine has, some are hunting and some are just staying in SZ.
But yes Olymp has 80% miners and 20% players. I dont care as me saying that would backfire another toxicity on me.

Check the Garden map on Olymp... thats where all miners are there.

marcmulhern3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 14, 2009
What’s the point of having fishing and mining in private servers? Somone needs to make a server where being afk is not a benefit

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
What’s the point of having fishing and mining in private servers? Somone needs to make a server where being afk is not a benefit

Because it shows a higher concurrent user count, no one is exempt from this.
Having incentives to stay online makes the server more appealing, as even AFK players make the game feel more dense.

No real problem with it as long as they are actual players.

UC is the highest value to any server's sustainability

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
As opposed to your discord streaming super best thing since sliced bread im gonna make my son a streamergod thing your doing, with a mir2 server snapped on for good measure? :)

I don’t think it’s fair you speak about my new high rate server that’s releasing beta this weekend on another persons thread. I didn’t bring it up? Are you my new publicist?

I’m all for chatting about the topic but it’s not right to talk about other servers on another’s thread even tho yes it’s amazing.
✌️

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@LightBringer

Completely understandable.

At the same it's stupid that it's supported in the same light as people who don't incorperate mining or any other boxing benefit. What should be on LOMCN's UC list are servers peak numbers for the day (sure there are better practices but not enough caring from people...), even though this still works to mining focused servers favor it would not completely bullshit on the servers that don't have mining/afk focus.

Will never forget when Tai shat on a delayed/frozen/slightly altered UC when such practices on servers that are frankly barely worked on/have little worth are left alone, a server's quality is not based off how many miner's you have in it.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
mod? clean thread up.. keep it to 3gena`s server...People should not have to filter through posts and see people point scoring... Come on. Seen these rules go to other server owners post so same should apply.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
mod? clean thread up..

Server discussions can sometimes go a bit off-topic but report any you feel are spam/flaming and we will address them. When the server is live owner will get a server ad that will be limited to only them posting so won't be affected by any amount of chatting of members

Server Discussion
===========================
3. Discussion threads will not be "cleaned" by any moderator so do not ask. The only posts to be deleted are genuine spam or outright flaming, for which you can use the "Report Post" button.

Reactions: zedina

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
thank you guys for the hate comments and replies , id say im not planning to launch server now as ill keep working on it as herc goin to launch his server.
changed most maps , towns , re working @monsters ( creating lot of mysterious quests ) ill keep posting any new updates on here till server is ready
for the launch.
for no reason also i dont know why hercu banned me from his discord lol ( kids ) anyway herc gl mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: WelshSteel

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Cause
thank you guys for the hate comments and replies , id say im not planning to launch server now as ill keep working on it as herc goin to launch his server.
changed most maps , towns , re working @monsters ( creating lot of mysterious quests ) ill keep posting any new updates on here till server is ready
for the launch.
for no reason also i dont know why hercu banned me from his discord lol ( kids ) anyway herc gl mate.
Cause herc is launching a server doesn’t mean you don’t have to release it 😂

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Cause

Cause herc is launching a server doesn’t mean you don’t have to release it 😂

He doesn't look ready yet judging by his posts on discord.

Smells like Valk v1 where there was quite a heap of uncompleted/in construction stuff.

@3gena

1610194021365.png

This font, background styling and Signature banner is very tacky.

If you're serious about gaining users and trust you should make a lot of effort to make styling good or just keep it simple but clean.

Keep us posted on updates gl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3gena

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I guess all those people that liked my message thought so too.. But each to their own you`re a mod im not do as you please np. just thought bit of common curtesy to clean up the post clearly nothing to do with the advertisement post or server/ other server`s being discussed on this one. Must be diff rules for each others tho.. Also 3g regardless what people say you have took your time to re create new content and not same old copy and paste like some of the servers out now.. and have been out wont name names. Personally i think you should wait till hercs released his if not give it a month. i would say wait normally but considering the feedback i got / saw i dont think will be that much of a clash. complete opposite server concepts.. But while you wait ide recommend like welsh did to clean up some of your writing on your post`s as the font is shocking. maybe take your time to go thru some stats of items . mob damage ect .. always some thing to do! goodluck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I guess all those people that liked my message thought so too.. But each to their own your a mod im not do as you please np. just thought bit of common curtesy to clean up the post clearly nothing to do with the advertisement post or server/ other server`s being discussed on this one. Must be diff rules for each others tho.. Also 3g regardless what people say you have took your time to re create new content and not same old copy and paste like some of the servers out now.. and have been out wont name names. Persoanlly i think you should wait till hercs released his if not near same date. i would say wait normally but considering the feedback i got / saw i dont think will be that much of a clash. complete opposite server concepts.. But while you wait ide recommend like welsh did to clean up some of your writing on your post`s as the font is shocking. maybe take your time to go thru some stats of items . mob damage ect .. allways some thing to do! goodluck!
ill be posting more info soon mate.

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Heads up to what is behind the scenes
1St time bosses be seen with their new AIs

First time to be seen maps to explore!

New skills and tweaked to be balanced

These Maps are new content that's been taking months to implement and still working on lots more so embrace yourself for a mir server worth grinding with endless content and updates to be released! ETA will be announced real soon (Wednessday)

FullClient Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5udcagvq2vg1u81/FullClient.rar/file Full

AutoPatcher Download:

Last edited:
Reactions: astrix and deano13

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Haven't seen such a bold attempt to use unique and polished looking maps, hopefully the mobs/drops and purpose of these maps is as polished.

Would be nice to get a map of your server for an idea of how spread out players are going to be, if too much content just mainly ends up being some PvE delight....which is what those op looking AoE skills suggest.

I'm not too thrilled about seeing Poison Cloud....but I'll refrain myself seeing as the damage is so low and just seems to be a mass poison spreader, would pref to see role focused skills rather than Oprah going "you can AoE, you can, everyone has AoE!".

Status
Not open for further replies.