TheEnd Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Start level 1
Cap level 50
Classes Available
Warrior / Wizard / Taoist /Assassin
Language : English
Server Files:Custom Crystal Files
Server Rate:Custom (Med Rate)
DISCORD : https://discord.gg/FazJV6zSN8
DOWNLOAD LINK: be ready soon
AUTOPATCHER: Coming Soon
LiveDate: Soon

Dungeons/Caves
All the original euro maps and monsters up to 2.3, with new caves with new types of challenges and monsters to defeat.

GroupCaves
Requires group of players and have better drop rate than the normal caves. Also includes bosses with AI.

Quests
Premium Guard Quest (Pets)
Its an special quest starts at lv20 once u finsh the quest u will be able to summon premiumguard
Guard evolves into higher stages.
Hundered of quests are added. Starting from level 1 all the way through to 50
Some quests will require groups others are for the solo players.
And there are many daily tasks too everywhere
Also random quests been added that starting random while your hunting monsters.

Crafting
You can craft Sockets rune , Stones , Exppotions if you found the npc what he want.
(Ores , CraftingMaterials , Gold , Items).

Lottery
You can spend your gold by playing Lottery you may win a rare item.

Socketing
Each item can have up to 2 sockets which allow you to insert rune gems into them
You cant insert more than one rune gem of the same shape.
QualityOrb rerolls count of sockets once item quality is geting higher.

RebirthSystem
RebirthSpells Reward at Lv70. after Rebirth
Warrior: BladeStorm , Assasin: FuryWaves , Taoist: MassPoison , Wizard: FlameStorm

AwakeningSystem , QualityOrb
Awakeningsystem for those who cannot stand their normal items. Give the awakeningstatue a visit and see what it's up to
Max awakening level level is three.
QualityOrb Upgrades the quailty of your item and has a chance to downgrade as well.

Map Events
You will see them in most of the maps, which will have some mobs and
bosses and will be worth the reward value when killing them.

Taoist Pets
Taoist Pets will be upgraded when the skill level increased and changing its skin.
Taoist pets . Wizard mirroring , Assasin DarkBody scaling their damage from the master stats.

Wizard Pets
Wizards able to Purchase two pets to help them for hunting.
Pets are evolving every five levels.

RefineSystem
You can dig in the MiningMines to find some ores that will help you in Refining
and also you can sell for a part of gold to TravellingMerchantDamian

InfinityChallenge
InfinityChallenge has hunderd of monsters trying to defend thier palace.
everystage has its own uniqe prize.
You can entre ChallengeRoom Onetime per day.

Daily PVP Wars
LastManStanding it works every day from 09:00PM the last person who will be in it will get a
decent reward (LastManStandingTrophy) that makes you looking Uniqe to everyone ingame , (GameGold).

ConquestWar
Sabukwall will take place Sunday , Wednessday , Friday at 8pm (server time). Being [Sabukwall] owner will come with some perks worth fighting over.

GameShop
There are some things that help to strengthen for a specific time such as ExpPotions/BuffsPotions/ShoulderPads/Mounts etc...
You can buy anything in the GameShop with (GameGold , Gold) and anything is sellable and Tradeable.

TrustMerchant
You can buy, sell items for two options (Gold , GameGold).

Drops
All the Drops files has been edited,every mobs/bosses has Different Drop files.
Everymob in game have the chance to drop rare items.

Chat Item Linking
You can link your items in the chat by holding alt + left clicking at the item.

GlobalVariables-
OverLords have thier own GlobalMessege when they are spwaned in thier caves.

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Hello mate when do u allow players to enter to game??
soon bro when server is ready.
Post automatically merged:

3rd server in like 6 months? Come on
2nd I couldn't manage COVID-19 due to irl matters and I had my time working on this to make sure it stays

And don't forget he was GM on last Remedi's server.
I was barely involved with remedi to the fact that I was paid for what i helped with before server even started .

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
God I hate these servers with all these pets you can purchase, everyone running around with a pet. na

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
God I hate these servers with all these pets you can purchase, everyone running around with a pet. na
Pets aimed to help ppl that cant find groups to hunt with. specially wizards.
tbh mate in mir servers you cant make everyone happy "if u dont like pets others do" etc.

These are all about the ££ if ppl play there dumb but we know ppl will 😂
mir server developers arent wasting time building up server side date baste , coding for nothing
who opens a server for free bro ?
at least ppl wont waste money if they arent enjoying .

• Haha
Reactions: Belle

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
WTF Cap level 50 -> RebirthSpells Reward at Lv70. after Rebirth

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
WTF Cap level 50 -> RebirthSpells Reward at Lv70. after Rebirth
Rebirth meant to be in the next patch when ppl reach the cap.

UK enters lockdown again and 2 days later these guys are releasing another cash cow server? Didn't see that coming! 💸
i rem my last servers keept online at least 4-6 months till it had 0 online bro.
i hope this one be online more and hope ppl really enjoy playing it. ill do my best

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
i rem my last servers keept online at least 4-6 months till it had 0 online bro.
i hope this one be online more and hope ppl really enjoy playing it. ill do my best

Why the **** would you lie like that? I mean, all the proof is here in the forum. Your last server started on Jun 20 and it didn't last until October/December.

On August 10 your server ad was restored after being archived. It was archived then after a couple weeks of inactivity on LOMCN and Discord. Even though it looked like it the server was online, nobody could actually connect. You wiped the server, launched again for 12 days, then we had to archive it again because you were missing and your players could not connect.

You had 0 online because you abandoned the server after taking the donations and nobody could connect.

All this info can be found in the archived advert and the archived discussion.

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Nah i would play this if it were a high rate, but no lol i'm simply not gonna put effort into a mid rate that has a high chance of getting wiped at any point, i doubt this servers gonna last long again what a coincidence that its getting released when everyone is in lock down o.O cashcow i suppose :P

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
precisely and we are in lockdown so what else u gonna spend ur time on, most of 3 genas old servers have been alright and better than nowadays servers (black clover) (the heros act) (artificial) not gonna include sparta as it aint out yet but its deffo better than mir (world) hercules last server

Status
Not open for further replies.