TiLung 3G - Chat

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
oki if you say so, except i jst broke up wit her and i may be obese but you dont judge a book by its cover :) except u look like a faggot and are.. gf end of

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
oki if you say so, except i jst broke up wit her and i may be obese but you dont judge a book by its cover :) except u look like a faggot and are.. gf end of

Last edited:

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
he still llives off mummy and will 4 rest of his life, he will be 40yr old virgin "new record 41yr old virgin" :) let the arguments begin! :)))

ryan thats you and im not replying to your silly comment over a forum to get your post count up.. lol (sad much) and yeh im 17 with no job but who cares? im starting up college school after a year in 6thform whats wrong with that... but u cant judge any1 ur a obese fat kit with no life a 'pretend girlfriend' what else could go wrong for you

lmao, mir at it's finest!

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
wat u chatting Weikster, rivalry is needed in mir3 and tony is a fking dickhead... he a asslicking lowlife mir3 freak, u will go bed and weak up and he still be on, go work, come home and still on untill u go bed and wen u wake up agn

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
blah blah blah herd it all before your getting old now.. :/
but what i said to sam is 100% true and he knows it
as for you how can you call any1 a geek have u seen the state of you, god!!
i play this game for fun and fun it is, u say i have no life but i know right so i really dont giv to sh1ts what you say little boy ( take your own advice and 'grow up')

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
yeh servers down no idea whats up with it :/ but it seems like my post got douche bag speachless

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
probs just like all the rest... up for a few days... realised they had way to much to do which the server needed alot of work...

can never find a server thats up for a decent amount of time. might just go back to official and stick to that...

the server creators on this forum are killing mir3... people wait, wait and wait for the server that is promised long term, play it for like 2 weeks, server goes down without notice, gm either says * not enough time to do server has stuff irl to do or whatever * (simple dont put a server up in 1st place if u dont intend to see it through)

its been the same story on the past 4 p servers i have played... making me wonder if any of the servers in the upcoming are worth hanging around for...

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
blah blah blah herd it all before your getting old now.. :/
but what i said to sam is 100% true and he knows it
as for you how can you call any1 a geek have u seen the state of you, god!!
i play this game for fun and fun it is, u say i have no life but i know right so i really dont giv to sh1ts what you say little boy ( take your own advice and 'grow up')

u know deep deep down your nothing compared to me when it comes to mir3.

@NS , come play WoW with me man, its 100x better than these half **** mir3 servers that are popping up atm (its only 20quid for the 1st 2 WoW expansions with 1 month free gametime)

mapadale

probs just like all the rest... up for a few days... realised they had way to much to do which the server needed alot of work...

can never find a server thats up for a decent amount of time. might just go back to official and stick to that...

the server creators on this forum are killing mir3... people wait, wait and wait for the server that is promised long term, play it for like 2 weeks, server goes down without notice, gm either says * not enough time to do server has stuff irl to do or whatever * (simple dont put a server up in 1st place if u dont intend to see it through)

its been the same story on the past 4 p servers i have played... making me wonder if any of the servers in the upcoming are worth hanging around for...
Actually server was down due to a power cut last night, server is now back up and running. Due to the down time, the server will have a x2 on exp for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.