TiLung 3G - Chat

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Thanks for that update Matt. Will those who helped in Alpha still have the Rebirth Scrolls/Integrals and Personal Armour?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
was ment to be up last night i think but not sure if mapa is having problems or somthing hope its up in the next few hours need somthing to pass the time :) hope for some good pvp's :D

mapadale

Hopefully if we can get the item DB loaded correctly, it should be up for everyone to make accounts by early evening. So I'm looking at around 6pm ish.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Matt is trying to get it sorted atm. hopefully get all the items loading and the server up for account making for 6pm as stated :)

The items database has been completely remade. A lot of the low level kit( mainly elite items below 40) have been removed. Spell books will drop as manuals as books removed from db.

Matt just needs to put the new db up, and hopefully thats it, the server is ready to go. Just need spawns/drops done for 2 of the new islands and its all ready. don't think the spawns/drops will take too long to do.

Last edited:

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Right i really want to play... but i only have king client and im on mobile broadband so my bandwidth is not enough to download the whole 3.55 client, is there a way to play with the king client? or could someone do me a huge favour and majorly compress the client so i can play thanks alot haha :P

EDIT: Think ive sorted it, i made a new folder, put Data, Map, Sound in and i found a file i had, which was rnd launcher and extracted and that works, so i cant see why this wouldnt, not im happy lol :)

EDIT 2: would be nice if i could see the items.. haha :P

Last edited:

mapadale

We are running a bit behind on this, as issue with the DB. Will keep you posted as we progress, as having issues with importing DBs and getting lots of <NULL>

Status
Not open for further replies.