Titan World Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Code:
- Exp been lowerd for mobs and gold drop
- Exp gold from unlock quests changed
- Tao pets move and attack speed change
- New quests add
- All skill damge pve pvp - skill level - level points for skill been change
- Drop Gold been change
- Red Green poison stack change to 500
- Few caves drop been change
- Move some quest from border to bw
- Change few skill level and skill npc update
- Fix Valley deadmine quest
- Add more mobs in wooma tample
- Drop rate pot fixed and work now
- New TM and New GS now ingame

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
how long will this stay up for ? until you get bored or donations have dried up ? Since the gm of black clover is promoting it , it looks like a collaboration between the pair .... blackclover.JPG

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
how long will this stay up for ? until you get bored or donations have dried up ? Since the gm of black clover is promoting it , it looks like a collaboration between the pair .... View attachment 25440
this mine and he only gm help with few things and my server alwyas stay online for long time

so plz stop attack our server like a noob before you try it and see how long it will be online
Post automatically merged:

here mean hard coded and not need ip to show where the wrong mate ?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
what but why....

that up to owner of server show or hide they ip

But do you know once the client is connecting to the server, anyone can know to which IP they're connecting to, right? It's not like you're connecting magically to some host.

Also you will need the IP to advertise your server here.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
But do you know once the client is connecting to the server, anyone can know to which IP they're connecting to, right? It's not like you're connecting magically to some host.

Also you will need the IP to advertise your server here.
no they cant know the ip if its will not be in client folder or mirconfig ini also you can advertise without ip post here tbh mate we can pm tai with it so not have to post

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
no they cant know the ip if its will not be in client folder or mirconfig ini also you can advertise without ip post here tbh mate we can pm tai with it so not have to post
================
1. New threads must ONLY be used in order to make an advertisement about a server which is not already being advertised on LOMCN.
1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:

IP address (or "no-ip" address)
Server Name
Server Type
(e.g. 1.4, 1.9, 2.3, 2.6, Ruby, Heroes, Crystal)
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Exp Rates
Starting Level
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

If your IP is not included your ad won't be approved as long as the rules don't change.

Also, saying that they can't know the IP if it's not on a .ini file means you have no clue about the basics of internet. You only need to check to which IPs your PC is connecting to. Computers don't work with magic. If my computer and my router don't know to which IP they have to connect, they won't be able to and if they know, I know.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
If your IP is not included your ad won't be approved as long as the rules don't change.
yes you can and you can check lots of advertise as owner of server wont ip showing so we can inbox lomcn owner and give it to advertise our server and that not first time ppl do this
Also, saying that they can't know the IP if it's not on a .ini file means you have no clue about the basics of internet. You only need to check to which IPs your PC is connecting to. Computers don't work with magic. If my computer and my router don't know to which IP they have to connect, they won't be able to and if they know, I know.
you can bro and if u download my client you will not find any ip in my ini as ip hard coded to client exe only not a ini

Untitled.png

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
yes you can and you can check lots of advertise as owner of server wont ip showing so we can inbox lomcn owner and give it to advertise our server and that not first time ppl do this

Good luck having your ad approved if you don't provide an IP. The only servers without the IP on the ad are those who were archived and restored back and even those server have a public IP somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Good luck having your ad approved if you don't provide an IP. The only servers without the IP on the ad are those who were archived and restored back and even those server have a public IP somewhere.
lol dunno where you been from long time or dunno which time you still live in :P

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I checked Mir3 Section and all adverts got IP listed there.
I guess Mir2 section is the same.

It's a simple rule. Provide an IP. You don't, your server won't be approved. That's all. And "hiding" it won't stop people from knowing it. He doesn't seem to understand.

Reactions: Sanjian
Status
Not open for further replies.