Titan World Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
can you make the stall bag 3x to 4x more bag item cells
i think 15 for bag its enugh but maybe change it at all later yes
Post automatically merged:

- Add Stall's Town for who want use it and be safe from any Town's Attack
- Add New Cooking Alchemy item's for npc's also you now can use some of them to craft npc also
- Add New Description to all Cooking Alchemy item's to show you more info
- New Daily Quest's to get more Cooking Alchemy Item's

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
we working on new ui for server will be ready soon
add new map for enter to craft cooking alchemy on it with few change for cooking items and alchemy to give few new buffs with different stats ( will show at items when we done add it)
all cooking buffs can stop timer in sz so players safe they buffs timer

Untitled (1).png

unknown (1).png unknown (3).png
unknown (4).png unknown (2).png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3gena

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
update 11/6

- Add back right level for few skill
1* CrossHalfMoon Level 34
2* HalfMoon Level 26
3* SoulFireBall Level 18
4* SummonSkeleton Level 16
5* FlameDisruptor Level 38
6* Mirrorin Level 41
- Add 2 pet to game (MedicalRat ,Foxer)
- Add new pickup potion to pet option
- Add more items to cooking for new buffs
pickup.png

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
stop stealing my ******* images!!!

ALL your crafting npcs are stolen from me and are not in any other mir files because i made them

Reactions: aRKY

AshleyOB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2015
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
stop stealing my ******* images!!!

ALL your crafting npcs are stolen from me and are not in any other mir files because i made them
wtfff you on lol which crafting **** you talking about it ?

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
  • Dislike

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
lol when u made this 3 npc ? as i have them from 3 years at my pc and never use them before till now this was at client since i was want made low rate from 2 or 3 years but dont worry will stop you crying and change them and make better than them dont worry
your a liar for a start.

i sourced the images and i made the npcs myself, you then took them from my client like you have done with lots of my images.

1623421470260.png

whats funny is you didnt even use your brain to use the cooking npc i made for my professions system

1623421505483.png

they were designed specifically for my professions system, which your even trying to copy. your such a scummy user.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
lol when u made this 3 npc ? as i have them from 3 years at my pc and never use them before till now this was at client since i was want made low rate from 2 or 3 years but dont worry will stop you crying and change them and make better than them dont worry
why don't you edit your post to tell the truth which is "yes mate took them from your work - Happy to change for a different image though now ive been caught and called out on it" - Rather than the bullshit I am quoting

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Dont expect anything less from these Dark-Zone Cowboys!!
if im cowboy you big scamer mate as all know you got banded for charge back after you take gg and drop them to your friends

anyway i have better than what you have so this npc will be change for new npc dont worry but hope so ppl stop stealing from orginal mir game im im steal from you only lol that be the problem and we all use our things via client etc.... but np for me will remove it if this stoping you crying lol

your a liar for a start.

i sourced the images and i made the npcs myself, you then took them from my client like you have done with lots of my images.

View attachment 25624

whats funny is you didnt even use your brain to use the cooking npc i made for my professions system

View attachment 25625

they were designed specifically for my professions system, which your even trying to copy. your such a scummy user.
ask far when he made for me the life skill system from 2 or 3 years and this been at my pc from that time im not lie for anything in this life lol and about img will remove them and add better than them dont worry

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
if im cowboy you big scamer mate as all know you got banded for charge back after you take gg and drop them to your friends

anyway i have better than what you have so this npc will be change for new npc dont worry but hope so ppl stop stealing from orginal mir game im im steal from you only lol that be the problem and we all use our things via client etc.... but np for me will remove it if this stoping you crying lol
TOO again your lying bud shall I link the LOMCN post to here which the Dark-Zone GM Banned people for saying the Server was PAY2WIN in guild chats etc.. because the difference between ME and SANJ and you currently is you chatting complete **** with no proof of what your saying. - Dark-Zone Ripped off loads of @Bon bits and you got called out and now your doing the same with @Sanjian.

https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/dark-zone-server-discussion.95485/page-5#post-1055998 - Thread post attached because @TheOnlyOne chats so much ****

Reactions: Sanjian

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
for you are stupid guy tbh im not use that npc cuz the npc i have been in my pc from 2 or 3 years and you can ask mikey old gm of d
TOO again your lying bud shall I link the LOMCN post to here which the Dark-Zone GM Banned people for saying the Server was PAY2WIN in guild chats etc.. because the difference between ME and SANJ and you currently is you chatting complete **** with no proof of what your saying. - Dark-Zone Ripped off loads of @Bon bits and you got called out and now your doing the same with @Sanjian.
the bigest lair you here not me and stop laying about me lol who play my server who i was lead know good how im not scamed lots and if i have the screen from that time will show to everyone why you got banded for charge back and abuse gms and ppl so stop lie plz

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
for you are stupid guy tbh im not use that npc cuz the npc i have been in my pc from 2 or 3 years and you can ask mikey old gm of d

the bigest lair you here not me and stop laying about me lol who play my server who i was lead know good how im not scamed lots and if i have the screen from that time will show to everyone why you got banded for charge back and abuse gms and ppl so stop lie plz
https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/dark-zone-server-discussion.95485/page-5#post-1055998

go ahead and post then bud I am waiting :)
https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/dark-zone-server-discussion.95485/page-5#post-1055998 - this post would of showed it but this thread just shows you GM's Lying and taking others ideas AGAIN..

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/dark-zone-server-discussion.95485/page-5#post-1055998 - Thread post attached because @TheOnlyOne chats so much ****
abuse gm and telling the players few things not right that make yes you take a aba there rules for any server and talking lie things about server and abuse gm and players by sure you will get ban but im sure they banded you after also you charge back when mieky owner of darkzone come will post what happend at that time with you and them lol

• Haha

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
for you are stupid guy tbh im not use that npc cuz the npc i have been in my pc from 2 or 3 years and you can ask mikey old gm
your a liar, those images were made roughly a year and a half ago, if i could find the original images i took them from i would love too, but i have so many folders with artwork ive done its too time consuming and your not worth the time.

your just a liar and have no imagination.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
abuse gm and telling the players few things not right that make yes you take a aba there rules for any server and talking lie things about server and abuse gm and players by sure you will get ban but im sure they banded you after also you charge back when mieky owner of darkzone come will post what happend at that time with you and them lol
Happy for the screenshots to be posted with your proof bud, as currently and like always you guys chat rubbish. Glad @Sanjian has called you out and not let it slide because you guys do this on all your servers and then make out they were there all along..

Reactions: Sanjian

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
your a liar, those images were made roughly a year and a half ago, if i could find the original images i took them from i would love too, but i have so many folders with artwork ive done its too time consuming and your not worth the time.

your just a liar and have no imagination.
ok when mikey orginal gm of darkzone come will let you know since when it with me and at my pc lol .... person like you a lair so stop call me lair cuz my foot talking true btter than you

Happy for the screenshots to be posted with your proof bud, as currently and like always you guys chat rubbish. Glad @Sanjian has called you out and not let it slide because you guys do this on all your servers and then make out they were there all along..
id he have screen shout sure will let him post them lol ... like always arky you come and fight me cuz i know good your scamer and you know your screen for scam them not at me i hope mikey come and he be have them to post .......

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian and aRKY
Status
Not open for further replies.