Titan World Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

motasem

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2018
your a liar, those images were made roughly a year and a half ago, if i could find the original images i took them from i would love too, but i have so many folders with artwork ive done its too time consuming and your not worth the time.

your just a liar and have no imagination.
isn't there a way to protect libraries with passwords or somthing ?

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
ngl this trashbag banned me for giving feedback and logged my char changed name XD hes a dog

Reactions: aRKY

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
isn't there a way to protect libraries with passwords or somthing ?
Maybe. You can change the libs so a different file type and replace any .lib in the code to the new file extension. But all players would need to do is mass rename the files back to .lib

Reactions: motasem

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
If you're so worried about people taking your work Encrypt your files ? - you all steal **** from the orig sources anyways so what's the difference to some one taking from you ?
Exactly this ^^ everything Mir is ripped from someone’s hard work originally. Sharings caring at the end of the day…

I mean look at the Crystal as a whole…so much shared for free for people to use…

I’d be more in agreement if you ripped his card game or something, not an NPC image?

Sanj has always been one to throw his dummy out the pram, I wouldn’t take any notice he has a pretty decent dummy clip so it’s never lost entirely.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Exactly this ^^ everything Mir is ripped from someone’s hard work originally. Sharings caring at the end of the day…

I mean look at the Crystal as a whole…so much shared for free for people to use…

I’d be more in agreement if you ripped his card game or something, not an NPC image?

Sanj has always been one to throw his dummy out the pram, I wouldn’t take any notice he has a pretty decent dummy clip so it’s never lost entirely.
I don't want to go into this topic again and I don't want to give him more time and waste my time but what I discovered while searching in lomcn The story is not the story of the picture the story is a hate buried in his heart and I don't know where it came from and I don't care about it with all this he is free himself but from One day, I will not allow him and anyone else to accuse me of false accusations, and a case will be brought against him

I hope the person responsible for lomcn will clean up what is not related to the server or any topic related to any other server because I have not been responsible for anyone before and from today I will only be responsible for my personality and my words will be specific and according to the topic
And for any other discussions, there is a private chat. The person can send me a private chat and he can discuss with me there
Thanks everyone, and sorry for the long wait

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
If you're so worried about people taking your work Encrypt your files ? - you all steal **** from the orig sources anyways so what's the difference to some one taking from you ?
True every one from mir revenge to os features loads have used others features and then called them their own. images maps ect are mostly there some what. As from ideas. its fine copying some ones idea but if you have the code done for it why not? should every one who had used oks zt ec mtk ect be copy righted too? I also have the images shown above.
Also i can tell you sanj we don't use other peoples work. mostly gone off the files off lomcn and Chinese websites. just seems abit dicky saying x person stealing idea due to some images ect. Most of them i saw above are already in... so not like you've made them your self bud. I get what your saying to extent but like my point above many have used other owners server ideas from 15 year back. i.e bens lvl up on pk system great idea implemented to a few works does not work. all about the tweaking and code / backdoors around the system in place.
I mean look at Jamie's zircon... if that isn't a prime example i don't know what is.

anyway each to their own gl to most who decide to bring a server out.. just my 2 p anyway beut outside today enjoy it!

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
As it's been said, everything is stolen from somewhere else these days, no idea is really 'new'; if it's not been seen on another Mir server, its been nabbed from another game like WoW.

Take it as a compliment that people want to re-use your work!

We all know it can be frustrating to put the time in on something; for someone to be able to take/re-use it in seconds, but that's the nature of the beast!

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
As it's been said, everything is stolen from somewhere else these days, no idea is really 'new'; if it's not been seen on another Mir server, its been nabbed from another game like WoW.

Take it as a compliment that people want to re-use your work!

We all know it can be frustrating to put the time in on something; for someone to be able to take/re-use it in seconds, but that's the nature of the beast!
I would say i agree with this. However more so, all the new never before seen mobs/weps/armours/npcs etc i have ready to go, i wont be trying to encrypt etc, because fundamentally, we are all here for the same reason. We love mir. Without new armours/maps etc things are going to get stale. I think it is very important as a community we do keep things available for others to get. I completely understand trying to protect these things prior to going live. But once you have your server/game out there, letting people access your data for people to use in the future, is completely the right things to do. Just my opinion.

PS, other games out there have very different views on this, and i understand. But you just need to spend 15 minutes going around these forums, to realize how helpful and willing people are here. This game only survives because of these things.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I would say i agree with this. However more so, all the new never before seen mobs/weps/armours/npcs etc i have ready to go, i wont be trying to encrypt etc, because fundamentally, we are all here for the same reason. We love mir. Without new armours/maps etc things are going to get stale. I think it is very important as a community we do keep things available for others to get. I completely understand trying to protect these things prior to going live. But once you have your server/game out there, letting people access your data for people to use in the future, is completely the right things to do. Just my opinion.

PS, other games out there have very different views on this, and i understand. But you just need to spend 15 minutes going around these forums, to realize how helpful and willing people are here. This game only survives because of these things.
i agree with your points completely, you only have to search the forum to see the content ive released, the fixes ive released, the help ive given.

what is my bugbear is, is when people use other peoples content and claim it as their own, atleast ive had the decency to ask people to use their content... i guess i was brought up not dragged up.

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
i agree with your points completely, you only have to search the forum to see the content ive released, the fixes ive released, the help ive given.

what is my bugbear is, is when people use other peoples content and claim it as their own, atleast ive had the decency to ask people to use their content... i guess i was brought up not dragged up.
when you stop crying and when i said this mine lol (npc img) ?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Enough with the spam.

As long as you post about the server I won't do anything but personal attacks or messages looking to create senseless drama will be deleted.

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Enough with the spam.

As long as you post about the server I won't do anything but personal attacks or messages looking to create senseless drama will be deleted.
if you can clean it be better so i can post about my server

thanks

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

Just seen Alecs post above! PMd you instead @Sanjian. Sorry @Alecs !!

Reactions: Sanjian and Alecs

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
- 200 quests are ready now and been testing 100%
- Add more 20 daily quests for cooking
- Added a new empty cup to get gold from a full water cup and sell it at a new price to npc
- change torch light and dura

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Hi everyone
Beta start next sturday and for who testing with us in beta and be level 30+ will get 1k gg or 2k cp in live server
beta will stay for week and after if all be good will be live

Sorry for we late but was working and try all be good before we live

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
dont think testers should be given rewards for the live release imo

Status
Not open for further replies.