who said the prize will be levels and who said not all same level mate ?i get that testing is testing, but everyone should be on the same level come the wipe ready for live launch.
Yes, that is what I am looking for, to be rewarded for my efforts and spending time to find mistakes and fix them.I always liked when i seen a board of how many GG was rewarded for testers for finding X bug.
I think testers are vital and rewarding their time (in the right way) isn't a bad idea. Was usually GG which wasn't an unfair advantage as free to all to purchase. Just allowed them to buy some extra XP scrolls to make up for time they spent testing.
I would feel differently if they were given lvl 40 with all skills and heaven armor tho don't see an issue with a bit of GG rewarded based on bugs reported. (also helps filter out those who just sign in and don't contribute)
I wish I had started it before that date.aye i returned to rift a few months ago and it just isnt the same game anymore =/
Any chance the beta might start earlier than this weekend?
- Now you have unlock Town's teleport from ston's in the town's
- Add more light for All torch's
- only Creat Account via website without need active email ( till we fix the active account)
- Change back old Serpent Valley map
Hey bro you got enough transition effects in that video?hi everyone
for all who can make video ingame if you make video or make few video's and send me it now in live server you will get nice reward with game gold
Post automatically merged:
will post every video here after edit it
hey mate what the wrong ?Hey bro you got enough transition effects in that video?
- Changed npcs place in GI town
- Change rate for CannibalPlant need less to do Q now
- Add npc book to starter map
- Add acc to few items
- Lower meat rate in deer
- Add more rakingcat to start and bw map
- Lower monster need to kill for few quests
- Fix few disappears npcs
- Lower hit need to kill the tree's
- Closed event npcs update it later
- Nerf rate for Q items for do quest more quickly