Titan World Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
It's a simple rule. Provide an IP. You don't, your server won't be approved. That's all. And "hiding" it won't stop people from knowing it. He doesn't seem to understand.
as u like till i advertise the server when be online soon then we can see mate about ip and dont worry they cant know the ip tbh
Post automatically merged:

It's a simple rule. Provide an IP. You don't, your server won't be approved. That's all. And "hiding" it won't stop people from knowing it. He doesn't seem to understand.
as u like till i advertise the server when be online soon then we can see mate about ip and dont worry they cant know the ip tbh

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Post automatically merged:

I am not worried. I was just pointing out how dumb is trying to hide and IP when every client will be connecting to that IP.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I am not worried. I was just pointing out how dumb is trying to hide and IP when every client will be connecting to that IP.
tbh you not know lots about this so i leave this for the time and now back to post and talk about server

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
If anyone wants to know the IP it wouldn't take them long, whether or not it's stored in the file or not doesn't really make a difference?

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
If anyone wants to know the IP it wouldn't take them long, whether or not it's stored in the file or not doesn't really make a difference?
for few owner will make difference tbh but the ip things not our subjcet here

now back to post
to last beta part will post the date soon

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
nothing wrong with it, just like their is nothing wrong with you once again using my images without my permission on your files, yet again :p
which from your img i use without your permission this time lol ?:P

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey not to divert thread as your wanting to move past the IP convo but just to backup as another admin what Alec's says is 100%.

Your server advert won't get approved without an IP. Take a peek at rules that Alec's has posted for you just incase there is any other details you don't want to post as lists what you will have to post to get approved. Without approval be hard to get visibility to an audience for your server.

Best of luck with server!

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Hey not to divert thread as your wanting to move past the IP convo but just to backup as another admin what Alec's says is 100%.

Your server advert won't get approved without an IP. Take a peek at rules that Alec's has posted for you just incase there is any other details you don't want to post as lists what you will have to post to get approved. Without approval be hard to get visibility to an audience for your server.

Best of luck with server!
dont worry mate about this the first HR i lead before wasn't add the ip in my advert here go ask Owner of Lomcn first then come post what you not know about it

dunno why you ppl not like see anothere ppl lead they servers better than you so you come and talk **** about

i will advert my server here without post any ip here and will pm Tai with ip like always so stop be like a noob tbh mate this not work with when u want aprove it and when you not want accepte the aprove so you have know good what post before as we always not add any ip to any advert post

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
You can't hide your IP. Not only can LOMCN see it. but once your server is launched it only takes 1 person to use WireShark to grab it.
Why are you hiding your IP? (Trying)

Just to prove a point:

ISP: Contabo GMBH
IP: 161.9*.1*4.248

^ It's that easy.
*I've purposely blanked out his actual IP for obvious reasons*

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
You can't hide your IP. Not only can LOMCN see it. but once your server is launched it only takes 1 person to use WireShark to grab it.
Why are you hiding your IP? (Trying)

Just to prove a point:

ISP: Contabo GMBH
IP: 161.9*.1*4.248

^ It's that easy.
*I've purposely blanked out his actual IP for obvious reasons*
hide or not hide as i said up to server owner why you want know my ips etc.... that do nothing with playing mir also dont send me any link in discord and think im stupid to open it ;)

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
hide or not hide as i said up to server owner why you want know my ips etc.... that do nothing with playing mir also dont send me any link in discord and think im stupid to open it ;)
Dude, the link didn't even need to be clicked.
That's the point I'm trying to make.
You CAN NOT hide your IP.

Now I would understand why you would hide your IP say online doing other stuff. say if someone was using their home internet. You wouldn't want someone to DOS attack your home internet but you're using a hosting service which I've looked on their website and they provide DOS Protection. So that couldn't be why you're trying to hide it.
So what's the real reason?

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Dude, the link didn't even need to be clicked.
That's the point I'm trying to make.
You CAN NOT hide your IP.

Now I would understand why you would hide your IP say online doing other stuff. say if someone was using their home internet. You wouldn't want someone to DOS attack your home internet but you're using a hosting service which I've looked on their website and they provide DOS Protection. So that couldn't be why you're trying to hide it.
So what's the real reason?
as i said that up to me hide or not im free to hide you can go find it in anothere way you want that up 2 you there no any reson to hide im always advert my sertvers without add any ip lol you can go and ask lomcn owner about it

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
This person is a retard. If I open your client, my computer needs to know your IP to connect thus I will also know it without even looking into your source code. I don't see why all this bs about trying to not have your IP visible on a forum thread / file.

Definitely won't be downloading

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
This person is a retard. If I open your client, my computer needs to know your IP to connect thus I will also know it without even looking into your source code. I don't see why all this bs about trying to not have your IP visible on a forum thread / file.

Definitely won't be downloading
only person retard is you not me that up to me client exe have the ip not need it in my ini that it and that not do anything with your ******* connect to client if its alrady in exe lol

that up to you download or not you only need game play not my ip lol stupid really

• Dislike
Reactions: zedina

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
only person retard is you not me that up to me client exe have the ip not need it in my ini that it and that not do anything with your ******* connect to client if its alrady in exe lol

that up to you download or not you only need game play not my ip lol stupid really

But you won’t give the admins the ip so you can advertise and also follow the rules which do state you must provide an ip in the ad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bountyhunter

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
What previous servers have you led? Because TBH I have never heard of you.

Meek reborn?

Reactions: Jev
Status
Not open for further replies.