Titan World Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
dont think testers should be given rewards for the live release imo
We give incentive to some people to get some prizes to help us find any bugs in our systems so as to make things easier and faster for us and everyone
So you don't have to wait any longer

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
i get that testing is testing, but everyone should be on the same level come the wipe ready for live launch.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
i get that testing is testing, but everyone should be on the same level come the wipe ready for live launch.
who said the prize will be levels and who said not all same level mate ?
maybe im not get your points here but sure beta for week when it start and wipe for live after

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
maybe some level of miscommunication between the both.
Thank you for your understanding and trust us, for the main trust is between the server owner and the players
We will strive to be fair to all

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I actually agree here. The reward is the finished product. Most "testers" only do it to give themselves the required info for when the server starts. Some even do it to find bugs that will give them an unfair advantage when the server starts (without reporting them).. Yes people actually do that

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I always liked when i seen a board of how many GG was rewarded for testers for finding X bug.

I think testers are vital and rewarding their time (in the right way) isn't a bad idea. Was usually GG which wasn't an unfair advantage as free to all to purchase. Just allowed them to buy some extra XP scrolls to make up for time they spent testing.

I would feel differently if they were given lvl 40 with all skills and heaven armor tho don't see an issue with a bit of GG rewarded based on bugs reported. (also helps filter out those who just sign in and don't contribute)

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
100% agreed GG is a great incentive for testers, especially the non-donators!

Most play to get the best progression path, but they still come across bugs, as well!

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I always liked when i seen a board of how many GG was rewarded for testers for finding X bug.

I think testers are vital and rewarding their time (in the right way) isn't a bad idea. Was usually GG which wasn't an unfair advantage as free to all to purchase. Just allowed them to buy some extra XP scrolls to make up for time they spent testing.

I would feel differently if they were given lvl 40 with all skills and heaven armor tho don't see an issue with a bit of GG rewarded based on bugs reported. (also helps filter out those who just sign in and don't contribute)
Yes, that is what I am looking for, to be rewarded for my efforts and spending time to find mistakes and fix them.
Because I see a lot of people entering to look for drop and its places and what are the monsters that expect these things etc.
It is better to encourage others to come in and help find all the mistakes and fix them

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
I think what i said has been totally been taking out of context and was not meant to be flammatory in any way. What I said was my stance on something that I thought was posted.
I now see that what was posted was not what i read properly and that is my error alone so apologies to the OP for my remarks and I should know full well how testing work as I did alpha and beta test for trionworlds in 2013.
But anyways will be happy to test and try this out when it happens, keep up the good work.

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
aye i returned to rift a few months ago and it just isnt the same game anymore =/

Any chance the beta might start earlier than this weekend?

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
aye i returned to rift a few months ago and it just isnt the same game anymore =/

Any chance the beta might start earlier than this weekend?
I wish I had started it before that date.
Unfortunately, there are some things I'm working on and I can't finish it before this date
And on Saturday, will start at 7 in the morning before I go to work

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
- Now you have unlock Town's teleport from ston's in the town's
- Add more light for All torch's
- only Creat Account via website without need active email ( till we fix the active account)
- Change back old Serpent Valley map

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
morning everyone server open and beta started plzz post any bug find

Note: for admin server ip is 178.63.1.55

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
hi everyone
for all who can make video ingame if you make video or make few video's and send me it now in live server you will get nice reward with game gold
Post automatically merged:

will post every video here after edit it

Hey bro you got enough transition effects in that video?

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Hey bro you got enough transition effects in that video?
hey mate what the wrong ?
Post automatically merged:

First beta change thanks for all who help for now
- Changed npcs place in GI town
- Change rate for CannibalPlant need less to do Q now
- Add npc book to starter map
- Add acc to few items
- Lower meat rate in deer
- Add more rakingcat to start and bw map
- Lower monster need to kill for few quests
- Fix few disappears npcs
- Lower hit need to kill the tree's
- Closed event npcs update it later
- Nerf rate for Q items for do quest more quickly

Last edited:

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Don't think I've played any of your previous server but from what I have seen I would 100% play it live.

Needs some tweaks with drops and some fixes like most servers in beta but otherwise really enjoyed it.

gj.

Reactions: TheOnlyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.