Title

Swampduck

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2014
What's chance of getting my title changed to something less...cheatery.
Something like, Cheatedoncegotbannednevercheatedagain.

In all seriousness though, i'v been branded a cheater for a long time now, would like a mod to reconsider changing my title, we all make mistakes.
If it is any consolation, Sam never banned me again cause i simply did not cheat again.. and don't intend to.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

In all seriousness though, i'v been branded a cheater for a long time now, would like a mod to reconsider changing my title, we all make mistakes.
If it is any consolation, Sam never banned me again cause i simply did not cheat again.. and don't intend to.

How about "Repentant Known Cheater".

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Curious about those who abused bug on OldSkool

@Bon should name and shame, then a mod to attribute the known cheater title on the cheater's lomcn accounts.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

We all have done stupid **** at some point.

If you cheat again and people blame me I'll punch you in the face.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
i have never cheated on a mir server :p

@zedina

View attachment 22658

i do have thier ips if lomcn is interested in seeing if they link to forum accounts ^^ although im sure Bon would have done that?
unless they were proper cheating, with proof.

Those abusing "exploits/features" which were mentioned weeks ago due to lack of testing I couldn't care less about tbh

Reactions: Sanjian

Swampduck

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2014
thanks alecs and save your pennies brother, i live in australia, its one expensive punch hahaha