TO THE ADMINS not mods ur a waste of time

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
can u get this taifun sorted out this is his 4th server hes advertised on lomcn all of which have gone down in less than a month and all have had donations the guy is ripping the **** out of mir 3 and none of ur mods even care. What happened to u lot clamping down on people like this ???. bring kaoir back she did a perfect job mainly by her self

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I won't stand by and hear we don't care, we do. So put your toys back in the pram on that one, I was pretty sure taifun ran another server and only one other server, I'm not quite sure where you got four from. However I think this is HIS server not anyone elses, he's helped out with others previously so this could be where the confusion is coming from.

Wind your neck in on the matter of Kaori by the way, it's not happening.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
read the title ur input is worthless admins need to sort the mir 3 section out with some decent rules y do u think the sections dead and the only time we get a new server is when some pol or rom wants to make a quick bit of cash ?? thats right its because YOU ALLOW IT.

All there servers are bing put up with little to zero effort stop leting them bleed it dry

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
And we can do what exactly? Do tell. Stop people from advertising? Bleed it dry even more? Mir is always going to be a struggling game, LOMCN just offers server creators a chance to bring it back. If they're exploiting the community or selling cheats etc yes we stop that. We have LOMCN approved servers to help people make a wiser choice the polish / romanian community are allowed to create a server, there's no stopping that at all. They put the advertisement in english it's fine with me.

But you seem to have a very racist hate towards them I must say and it's tiring that it's your only gripe. If you truely believe you can run a server better than others why don't you? What rules would you have enforced aswell? It's all nice screaming and kicking but without any examples or any proof it's the boy who cried wolf i'm afraid.

/Czeldabolg

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
read the title ur input is worthless admins need to sort the mir 3 section out with some decent rules y do u think the sections dead and the only time we get a new server is when some pol or rom wants to make a quick bit of cash ?? thats right its because YOU ALLOW IT.

All there servers are bing put up with little to zero effort stop leting them bleed it dry

I'm afraid the problem you're bringing up is happening globally on all types of Mir servers, not just Mir 3. It's not the Admins fault at all that people are continuing to play these peoples servers. People have a choice, whether rational or not, and sadly most Mirians choose the irrational choice and play a server they know full well will go down and be hoarded for cash.

The problem is the people, not the leader. Would of thought this was common knowledge these days.

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Joe you know instead of your consistent whining about this, that and the other and also the constant foul language when your trying to get your point across and not actually get anywhere. How about you put up and shut up, or show these "Flash in the Pan" servers how to make a real server. As you seem to have a very good opinion about every other server and yet can't produce the goods yourself. Don't forget you and Tom both had several "Flash in the Pan" servers.

I might also add, the staff are doing a great job at running the site. Both Admins and Mods work hard to keep this place going, but it is a shame the lack of input in the Mir 3 section nowadays.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
racist hate ???? have u played one of there servers ??? nope didnt think so. every time we (english) out level them and own them in PVP its eather they cry cheats we get banned or gms hold an event at 3/4 am uk time and **** us all over so ye like i said u know nothing about whats going on.

simple no donations unless u have proof ur running on a dedi or server has been on line at least +1 month or u cant advertise on here. problem half solved.

ABurma as for u lol who are u again ??? y would i host a server for the 10 english mir 3 players left ?? i dont need the money or the crys and abuse from roms or polish. to reproduce what ur seeing in these servers would take lass than a day to complete and full test

Last edited:

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
racist hate ???? have u played one of there servers ??? nope didnt think so. every time we (english) out level them and own them in PVP its eather they cry cheats we get banned or gms hold an event at 3/4 am uk time and **** us all over so ye like i said u know nothing about whats going on.

simple no donations unless u have proof ur running on a dedi or server has been on line at least +1 month or u cant advertise on here. problem half solved.

ABurma as for u lol who are u again ??? y would i host a server for the 10 english mir 3 players left ?? i dont need the money or the crys and abuse from roms or polish. to reproduce what ur seeing in these servers would take lass than a day to complete and full test
Well if your not willing to prove a point, then you don't have a point to prove. At least they are putting servers up and even if they are a short space of time, it's better than nothing at all. But why are you crying over a game anyway, Mir 3 has had it's time and is slowly dying out, it's not got the edge as Mir 2 has and so has no legacy to live........

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I honestly don't understand what you expect us to do ( as staff ), we constantly ban people from bringing up servers which some people moan about then what?? What servers will you be left to play??

This is nothing we can't help, if Mir3 was to make a comeback with a great server it will happen regardless of these said servers also being advertised.

Once again, we're a forum for people to advertise and discuss, we're not police.

---------- Post added 23-04-2012 at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 22-04-2012 at 09:04 PM ----------

Yeah, that's what I thought.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
and how so because i am right ??? face it the more u let them do it the worse it gets wernt u all moaning a few month ago about wanting new rules put in place....

ooo look

Donations / Game Shops
===========================
It is not against the rules to accept donations or run a "game shop" where players are able to purchase in-game content for RLC (real life cash/currency), however you are required to include a full list of prices and content/items that are available for purchase.

which none of these servers are doing do i really need to carry on proving my point or is a mod/ admin gonna do there own research for a change insted of asking for "PROOF"

EDIT:
love how as soon i i pointed this out czeldabolg jumpped to ads and posted about donation lists just shows what a good job ur doing guys :) keep it up well done

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
and how so because i am right ??? face it the more u let them do it the worse it gets wernt u all moaning a few month ago about wanting new rules put in place....

ooo look

Donations / Game Shops
===========================
It is not against the rules to accept donations or run a "game shop" where players are able to purchase in-game content for RLC (real life cash/currency), however you are required to include a full list of prices and content/items that are available for purchase.

which none of these servers are doing do i really need to carry on proving my point or is a mod/ admin gonna do there own research for a change insted of asking for "PROOF"

What point are you proving exactly Joe, Apart from the fact your a wannabe Hitler.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Your a Tard, How do you know what goes on behind the scenes, For all you know The owner has been Pmed about the list and has been given 48hrs prior to you butting in???

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Joe you still haven't answered the question everyone is asking you - what's the solution?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Joe you still haven't answered the question everyone is asking you - what's the solution?

i posted if u read the first page.

but again unless u provide proof that ur running on a dedi, or servers been on for say a month solid with little to no downtime then allow donations kinda like the approved system u have now stop people trying to make a quick quid and killing mir even more.
simples.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.