Torozor

smoochy boys on tour

BurningTao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2008
What version are you after? I might have the 1.9 set and client floating about some where ^.^

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
I wish someone had the TUROK files, would love to play that again :k

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
I would also love to play an offline set of Torozor files, 1.9 or 2.3 (currently have 2.6 files) anyone have the client for any of those versions???

Last edited:

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
All the server files can be found easy, but obtaining the client is becoming impossible...

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Ledu was the biggest **** show Mir ever had, Using a cheat client as a offical Client for years lmao, On page 3 of F12 GMs would just Blank out the page, you could just click around it untill you hit your Aspeed / Cast speed up to stupid amounts, some server didn't even bother blanking it... Still some of the better Servers came from Ledu. Foundation. Torozor were 2 of my favs

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Ledu was the biggest **** show Mir ever had, Using a cheat client as a offical Client for years lmao, On page 3 of F12 GMs would just Blank out the page, you could just click around it untill you hit your Aspeed / Cast speed up to stupid amounts, some server didn't even bother blanking it... Still some of the better Servers came from Ledu. Foundation. Torozor were 2 of my favs

Dam i still got them 1.9 we Founddation on. good old days

MoogleEnix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2009
I have a Torozor client dated 15/06/2006 it's about 680MB. Dunno if that is any good to you all.

Was the IP hard coded? as i don't see any config files with it..

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Yeah please.

Be interesting to see the client, I think it will be Ledu.

*EDIT*

I have the 1.9 Ledu Torozor files set up and running for offline use, I've also set up the Ledu exe for offline use and included it in the server files, just waiting for the client to be uploaded now and then we can go from there (for anybody interested in messing about with these files offline, nostalgic purposes)

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Nice one bud! ^_^

*Edit*

Got it all up and running, I just have 1 problem, when I open the client, I can hear the normal mir sound on the log in screen / registration, but the screen is flashing white, can't see anything else, is this a Windows 10 compatibility issue?

wasn't 1.9 DB Commander use only which crashes anything over XP, your problem sounds like the EXE issue

@MoogleEnix thank you buddy, a lot of people have been asking for the Client for many years

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
wasn't 1.9 DB Commander use only which crashes anything over XP, your problem sounds like the EXE issue

@MoogleEnix thank you buddy, a lot of people have been asking for the Client for many years

Just installed Windows XP on a Virtual, so we'll see.

I have the whole server running perfectly fine on Windows 10, the DB, everything... it just seems to be the exe for the game that is having compatibility issues.