Tough times ahead

smoochy boys on tour

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Never give up hope of things getting better, keep positive, and look after yourself. If you think things are at their worst, the only way is up.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Take good care of yourself. Working out really helps for me when I'm feeling down. Time heals all wounds.

Reactions: Omnibus

JustAnAltIGuess

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 12, 2023
Would like to say a massive thank you to everyone for their comments and the private messages, really eye opening to see so many genuine replies to what is normally seen as a pushed aside issue for males.
Tomorrow (Later today) I'm going to phone my doctor and ask for a asap appointment. I did ring them on the 25th of August asking for an emergency appointment and explained what has been going on but the appointment I've been given is dated 25th of September.

I'll see if I can get through to them tomorrow and have a review of my medication as a first step, I want to assure everyone that I have read every single comment and message, truly it means a lot.

I will keep you posted

♥️

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Lomcn.jpg

Op, this was me down and abusing pills. I was trapped in a vicious cycle only made worst by my own self doubt and lack of caring. I prepped ahead to be able to lift again. Six years later...

Iomcnn.png

Here I am now. Building the fundamentals to become number one in Wales at this thing at some point.

The point : the art of the distraction and self worth. Removing the SSRIs took two years to come off. The thoughts of suicide loomed. I took the "final drive" and came home.

Absolute occupation of the mind helps.

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024
A constant feeling of something running along my skin.
Do you happen to be bipolar?

The hardest part is opening up, it's difficult to do at the best of times and harder to do with the people closest to you. Keep fighting the good fight and keep your head in the game (I don't mean mir. although with your projects and such, this could easily be interpreted) but the game that keeps you on the tracks, the one that provides you with a get up and go in the morning, the one that makes everything else not seem so crazy.

Keep going, be strong.