Translated Map Files

Join Discord

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
Has anyone translated the map files for the server files and also the minimap file for the world map and ingame map system, lemme know thanks in advance.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Thought thw whole point of LomCN doing this was so you release stuff to the public and not the other way round?

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
well if i wasnt on my own at the moment it would be but as no one else is helping me i have basically quit the lomcn dev team cause i aint solo translating the whole damn thing!

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
SoulForge said:
well if i wasnt on my own at the moment it would be but as no one else is helping me i have basically quit the lomcn dev team cause i aint solo translating the whole damn thing!

this project is goin in the bog fast, 1 members quit. im guessing shards gone. so bye WoOOL

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Shard hasn't gone. Why did you say that? Just at the moment one thinks that school is more important than WoOOL, is it not? All I need is a bit of time to get my schoolwork sorted then I will be working on the files. If SoulForge does not wish to be a part of the team anymore then so be it. I have had many, many offers from others willing to help and could easily get a large team to work on the files with me, which is what I might do regardless of SoulForges decision, SoulForge included of course if he wants to stay.

Don't say stupid things Predator. That's how false rumours get started :)