typa map you want?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
when im not out getting pissed im usually stuck in being bored. so i thought id use my revision time productivly by making some maps.

if you've seen my maps before then ull kno im good at making them.

but i want some suggestions, original ideas for maps. iv i ever get round to it im going to bring a server back up, with only 3 original maps (woomyon x2, and ryooge).

only outside maps plz, i find making dungeons so boring.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
If possible i will need a snow province. To acces this you have to go through a Underground pass (Im doing this map) and end up coming out of it as you can see in the picture. If possible could you use some of mir3's snow building's? The Cursed wall need's a door like SabukWall that has to be broken down to keep the Red monster's inside - it's sort of like a PK village but for mob's thier name's will be red and they will be much stronger.

soudaprovince.png

If you can do this Farph would be great!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i c u got that off gn's site :P.

problem with that is without taking every mount/floor/water/shore/house from mir3, its going to look stupid, and i really cba to put the mountain together 1 by 1 lol.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I would like to see some origional cave temples. Using same tiles and objects but origional layout. For example, long runs and mazes etc etc.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
so far iv redone past bichon to make a new bp, got rid of all the water and added cliffs, and made an entrance to the left for new maps to be added.

jus gotta take out the pb camp and add a better town.

never like bp, so thought id make a new one.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
update:

jus 'finished' this map. suggestions? and ways to improve?

mapae7.png

this is the left hand side of my world so far.. not done alot really..

finalmap1mn6.png

comments?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
oh my god, thats top stuff mate, im impressed.

/Me